I'm fine / save me

Y/n's POV

"Morning Taehyungie" I smiled and hugged him. "Morning Y/n!" He grinned and showed his famous rectangular smile. "Where is Hyo-jung and Hoseok?" I asked. "Hyo-jung will be here late, she texted me. Hoseok said he couldn't come today, he needs to help with his shop" Taehyung frowned.

"We'll visit Hoseok later okay?" I asked cheerfully. "Okay!" He smiled back. The teacher came in and we went to our seats. And fortunately, Taehyung sat right beside me. "Good morning class!" The teacher greeted cheerfully. "Good morning Mrs.Chan" we greeted tiredly, we were greeting like groaning.

"Okay let's continue our lesson" she said and we opened the page. Mrs.Chan is considered as the most cheerful teacher we've known. But in this class everyone except Taehyung, Hoseok, Hyo-jung and me are all annoyed by her cheerfulness while the four of us loves her.

In the middle of studying, the door opened. I looked up in excitement thinking it was Hyo-jung but of course, it wasn't. It was the mysterious and dark but the hottest student in school, Park jimin. Every Girls loves him for his looks not his personality but I'm not one of those girls.

"Mr. Park, it has been the third time this week. I warned yesterday, you'll have detention after school" Mrs.Chan shook her head in disappointment. Jimin ignored her and went to his seat which was unfortunately behind mine.

*skip time, lunch

"Why's isn't Hyo-jung here yet?" I asked Taehyung as we ate in the canteen, "she probably won't come" Taehyung said and I agreed. "I'll text her" he said and texted her. Just then I saw Park jimin came in the canteen but he instantly looked at my direction.

He saw that I was making eye contact with him and he raised his eyebrows indicating a 'what?' Look. I turn my head to Taehyung. Park jimin never once mad an emotion. I never see him laugh, cry, angry and etc. it's amazing how he can put up a blank face all the time.

"Hyo-jung said she suddenly had a fever and fainted on the way to school" Taehyung said worriedly, "let's go visit her then" I suggested and he nodded.

*after school

We walked to hoseok's shop first. Since his family is quite poor, Hoseok has to help the shop sometimes. He opens a bakery. Me and taehyungie walked in but then stopped when we saw jimin. What was he doing here? We come here almost everyday but this is the first time seeing him in here.

We went to the cashier. "Hoseokie!" I smiled and Taehyung grinned "hi Y/n, hi tae tae, where's Hyo-jung?" Hoseok asked. "She had a fever, we're about to go to her place, wanna join?" I invited and he shook his head.

"I can't, my mom isn't here today, she has another work" Hoseok pouted cutely. "We'll buy some bread then we're heading to hyojung's  place?" I asked Taehyungie and he agreed with the plan.

We looked around for breads. But suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a text. From my mom. You could clearly see the fear in my eyes even though I hadn't read it yet. I hope nobody sees my fear.

'HURRY BACK HOME! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! AT HOSEOK'S?! COME BACK HOME YOU SLUT! BUY ME SOME CIGAR AND SOJU AND BEER. USE YOUR POCKET MONEY, HURRY HOME SLUT'

I read the text and sighed. Slut. Yeah, she thinks I'm a slut because I always hangs out with 2 boys. Isn't she more of a slut than me? She works as a stripper. No wonder my dad left her. She's just the worst!

She never gives me money, always brings home different guys every night, use my money to buy her a pack of smoke and alcohols, after finishing the soju bottle she would make it broken and if I do something she doesn't like, she'll abuse me.