Bunch of Sweet short scenarios

Title: Heart pain
Jimin's POV

My girlfriend who is also my doctor, came in and I smiled at her. "Babe! I missed you" I pouted and she gave me a kiss on the lips. "Have you eaten your medicine?" She asked and I shook my head "bad boy" she flicked my forehead.

I was a patient with heart conditions and she was my doctor. The condition isn't durable but she could make it so that I will have a lesser percentage to die from this. Sometimes I don't want to worry her but I sometimes felt my heart hurt like burn or something. And every time I felt that, I always say something.

Like right now. It hurts. My heart felt like it was burning. "I love you" I said and she chuckled "why do you always say 'I love you' to me at the most random time?" She chuckled "that's really sweet, I love you too" she ocked my forehead and continued looking at her file.

Honestly I say 'I love you' every time my heart hurts so that if I do die, I could tell her that I love her one last time as my last word.

——————————

Title: Always prepared for me
Y/n's POV

I had the best morning, since I woke up beside the love of my life. the best breakfast, cooked by my boyfriend, jimin, and had the best mood! But I know my day will go bad since nothing can be 'TOO GOOD'.

It still hasn't happen but I guess it will. Anyway, me and jimin was in lecture, sitting beside each other as we listened to the teacher. Jimin suddenly touched my thigh. "Not a good time to be horny, I have failed this class a bunch of time and I want to pass it the next test" I glared at him and  he chuckled.

"Aye aye boss" he said and listened to the teacher again. I was concentrating hard when my long hair keeps on distracting my face. I looked at my wrist to tie my hair because I always put my hair tie there but it was gone, not even surprised anymore. (Anyone can relate?)

I sighed. I guess this is the bad thing that will balance out this morning's good things. Jimin chuckled beside me and I looked at him. "I knew this would happen someday" he said and took off the black hair tie on his wrist and give it to me. "You've been wearing that for me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course babe. I'm always prepared for you" he pecked my lips and I smiled "you're really the best" I said and he chuckled. After a while the bell rang and we went to the canteen but of course the 'bad thing' had to appear again.

I felt something wet on my underwear and facepalmed "what's wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly. "I'm on my period. And I didn't even bring any pads!" I whispered feeling annoyed. I looked at my skirt and saw it was stained. "Like I said, I'm always prepared" he smirked and took out pads from his backpack.

"You seriously keep those for me?" I asked and he nodded. He then took off his jacket and tied it around my waist to cover up the blood stain on the skirt. "Go ahead and do your stuff, I'll wait here" he pecked my cheeks and I smiled. "I love you" I said and he chuckled "I love you more" he replied.

——————————

Title: She doesn't know
Jimin's POV

My alarm rang and I groaned in annoyance but it doesn't matter, it's all for my cute girlfriend. I looked at the time, 6.30 am. I opened her chat

YourChimChim:
Good morning jagi!
Hope you dreamt of me last night!
You probably aren't awake yet.
I'll make sure to come by and
Bring you some coffee.

I smiled proudly before going back to sleep and wait for my next alarm to ring which is at 8.30. After a few hours, I woke up and it was already 8.30. I looked at my text and she only read but didn't reply. Then I thought of something.

I looked at the calendar. Oh! Her period must have started, it's always in the third week of the month. Yes I keep track of her period, so I could know when to buy her extra chocolates and cramp killer and make sure she is happy at all times.

YourChimChim:
I'll be there in an hour,

I quickly took a shower and went to the nearest convenience store, bought her favorite chocolate, 4 bars, pack of pads, cramp killer and other sweets. I also bought a pair of socks because she loves fluffy socks. Then I bought her a stem of her favorite flower, lavender.

I went to her house and smiled. She opened the door, as she held her stomach painfully. "Lay down, here you go" I said and gave her the plastic bag. She opened it and smiled. "How did you know?" She asked "I know when your period is. We've been dating for more than 3 years" I said

"Still, it's kinda creepy but sweet too" she chuckled and went to the couch and ate the cramp killer "you had breakfast right?" I asked "yeah" she replied. "Omg! Fluffy socks!" She squealed and I chuckled. Then I saw her eating the chocolate bar.

I sat beside her and gave her a bunch of kisses. At night, her mood changed. She was angry for petty reasons but I understand. She was annoyed by something I did and was mad at me. I was staying over today. And usually when she's mad, she don't want to cuddle with me so I used this trick.

I made the AC as cold as possible. We were on the bed right now, laying next to each other but not facing each other. I felt her shivering and I smiled. "Want to cuddle the coldness away?" I asked. Then I felt a pair of small hands wrapped around me and I chuckled. "I know your trick" she mumbled "but you love it" I said and she nodded.

——————————

(Does anybody want to make book covers for me? I'm really bad at it. Tell me in private message and sent it to me! I'll pick my favorite one!)