VERY VERY VERY SHORT STORY

Y/n's POV

I was fighting with my boyfriend, jimin. We've been together for a year and we had lots of fights before and usually we would forgive each other the day after but, his was the first time, Our fought became this big.

"JUST GO!" I shouted as I pointed to the door. Jimin looked at the ground sadly and guiltily. "WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER WORK?!" I shouted again. Jimin started sobbing which made my heart break but I tried ignoring it.

"Bang PD said we couldn't date anymore but I need you so bad in my life. Please don't be mad. I won't let you go I swear" he sobbed and started kneeling. "Stand up and get out. Bang Pd is my father and you know how scary he is when he's angry. I can't let him get mad over you just because you didn't break up with me." I said and he shook his head vigorously.

"B-but" He stuttered. "We need to break up" I said and he sighed. "You'll never find someone as cheesy as me!" He exclaimed. "You love cheesiness! And I'm Park jimin! The only man who has too much cheesiness!" He sobbed.

My tears were uncontrollable at this point. "Take your important stuffs and leave the house" I said and he started taking his phone, wallet, bag, etc. he was about to leave but then my crying gets harder.

"I'll talk to him" he said and opened the door. He almost stepped out of the house but then he turned around. "D-did you forget something?" I asked and he nodded. He took my hand and dragged me away out of OUR house.

"You told me to take MY IMPORTANT stuffs" he smiled and I smiled back. "Let's talk to your father together okay? We'll be together forever" he kissed my lips and I smiled "I love you park jimin" I smiled "I love you too soon-to-be-Park Y/n" he chuckled

(🍡)