Envy of her smile

Jimin's POV

"J-Jimin" the class representative stuttered. I looked up at her when i saw her trembling figure. "The math t-teacher asked me to collect o-our homework" she said and i sighed. As always, everyone is scared of me.

I'm not mean or anything, i just look cold. I'm not even cold, i'm just quiet and always sad. I gave her my homework and she bowed quickly before running away. I looked down at my writing book where i write stories.

Romance stories of me and my crush that will never happen because she doesn't know i exist. The school's student council's president, Kim Y/n, my crush. She's in my class but she never talks to me, not even sparing a glance at me.

Why i like her? Because she has something that i don't have. Smile. She always smile, her life is the best life i  would imagine since she's never sad. She's kind and caring too and she has leadership skills. She's also very responsible, basically a very perfect girl.

I'm not the only one who has a crush on her. I think 80 percent of the boys have a crush on her, the other 20 either gave up or have a girlfriend. Y/n has a rival, her name is angel but unlike her name, she isn't such an angel.

Angel hates Y/n because Y/n gets all the boys and she gets jealous no ones paying attention to her plastic face and ass. She's what you call a slut, she loves sleeping around. She goes to a club every other day to hook up with some random guy.

Nobody really like angel but we can tolerate her... sometimes. Anyways, i have a bad life. My parents are living away from me in Hawaii with my little brother while i'm here in korea alone. My aunt who was supposed to take care of me doesn't care about me, even when i ran away, she didn't care.

I work in a convenience store near my apartment place but the money i get barely keep me surviving. I just have a cold looking face so people don't really accept me when i go on job interviews.

The manager of my workplace only hired me because i looked scary and he thought i would kill him if he didn't accept me so he accepted me. I continued writing my story and ended the story with me kissing Y/n under the starry night.

I closed the book and sighed. People had already went out for lunch and i'm all alone in the classroom. I laid my head on the desk to sleep until lunch finished. I don't really eat because i'm barely surviving.

The door suddenly slammed open and i heard someone muttering "Shit shit shit" as the person ran to their seat. I peeked a bit and saw Y/n rummaging through her bag in panic. One of her hand was holding the back of her skirt.

She bent down a bit and i saw the red stain on her skirt. "Shit! I didn't buy it" she whined softly, probably knowing i was here 'sleeping'. "Are you okay?" i nervously spoke out making her flinch from the sudden voice.

She smiled at me and nodded "Everything's gucci" she said, showing no hint of fear towards me. Well, that's a first. I stood up and she eyed me walking towards her as i took off my blazer. She gulped nervously and i gave it to her.

"You have a stain" i said softly, not to embarrass her. But she was embarrassed anyway and the red cheeks proved it to me. "T-Thank you jimin, i forgot to bring my blazer today" she said and she tied the sleeves of the blazer around her small waist.

I watched her and i realized i never got this close to her before. She knew my name too, which was shocking. "You know my name?" i asked, blushing a bit. She looked at me and smiled "Of course. I know everyone's name, it's my duty to know" she chuckled.

I could tell she was still embarrassed "Don't be embarrassed, it's a normal thing" i comforted her and her blush slowly faded "Oh yeah, umm thank you jimin. You're really kind and mature for not teasing me about it" she said sincerely and she kept on rummaging through her bag.