A Cold Shower

I sat down on a lawn chair on the back porch of someone else's house. I didn't know who's party it was, but I was still there acting as if I was a guest. I guess these people were mad crazy because the party had erupted into loud music and flashing lights. The blue paint had been chipped so much to where it looked 300 years old. A cigarette was placed in between my lips but as usual, I left my lighter at home. Only a few people were in the back yard, but they seemed to have no interest in me. I put the cigarette back into the pack. Maybe I should go home. I started to walk around the house to walk home when someone grabbed my wrist. I whipped around to see who it was. It was Bob, of course he was here, the world hates me.
        "Where you goin'?", he asked.
        "I'm going home to my brothers, thank you." I ripped away my arm, but he wrapped his arms around me.
         "Don't touch me!", I yelled trying to get away.
          "It'll be fun having a greasers sister.", he laughed evilly.
          "Let me go!", I struggled to get out of his arms but he slammed me down on the grass making me hit my nose.
         "Why are you making this hard?", he asked with a stupid smirk on his face.
         I spat on his face and kicked him in the stomach.
         "Oh you've done it now!", he yelled, then ripped my jacket off my body.
         "Guys! Let's make her freeze!", he screamed and threw my jacket over the side fence.
         All his guys came over and lifted me up, carrying me through the house and into the bathroom. They threw me into the bathroom and held me down as some of their girls came in with them. They turned on the shower and put it on extra cold as the held me into the shower. I squirmed trying to do something, but I couldn't do anything. The water was so cold I felt like I was getting frostbite. My jeans were probably done for. They got rid of my jacket, so I was left in a black t-shirt that started out loosely flowing, but now sticking to my body. They finally stopped after I pleaded for mercy and carried me out of the bathroom tossing me onto the grass on the front lawn.
          Grass was sticking to my wet body, which was colder than it had ever been. The wind was like painful ice on my skin. I should get home as soon as possible. I started running, but that didn't make me any warmer at all. My teeth were chattering and my entire body was shaking like I was having a seizure. The house came into sight so I made a sprint for it. I made it to the door and felt like I couldn't even knock. My hand lightly tapped on the door and I felt my legs go numb. I fell onto the door making a loud thump and hurting my shoulder. The door opened but I didn't bother to see who it was.
       "Y/N my god what happened!", a voice said. It was Ponyboy, I recognized it.
       "They p-put me in cold water and...stole my jacket.", I muttered.
       Ponyboy picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He left for a second then came back in with his hoodie and Soda's sweatpants.
        "Get dressed. I'll be outside.", he whispered.
        I undressed myself and put on the clothes he brought me. The house seemed colder than ever, even after I put on the clothes. I laid down on the floor for a second, trying to get myself together.
         Ponyboy slowly cracked open the door. "You decent?", he asked.
         "Yeah.", I replied quietly.
          "You're shaking still. And your nose is bleeding." He gently lifted my head up. I didn't even notice that I was crying, but Ponyboy gave me the 'my sisters crying' sympathetic face.
         He hesitated for a moment before realizing what to do. "Soda and Darry are at Steve's house. Give me a second." He ran out of the room down to the phone. I heard his mumbled voice talk frantically into the phone then hang up. I laid down again with my head rested on the side of the bed.
          "Ponyboy?"
          I raised my head above the bed and saw Dally standing in the doorway.
          "Jesus Christ, Y/N!", he said. He ran over to me and looked me up and down.
          "What happened?", he asked.
          "I...", I stopped talking to catch my breath.
           "You?", he questioned waiting for a response.
           Just before I could answer Ponyboy, Sodapop, and Darry ran into the room. Darry charged at Dally. He thinks it's his fault. Darry grabbed him up by his collar and Dally pushed him away. I hopped up and pushed them away from each other before falling again. My entire body was too cold in the winter weather. Ponyboy came over and pulled me into his chest with arms wrapped around me. Soda sat down next to us and wrapped his arms around us.
        "Dally didn't do anything. Don't hurt him.", I pleaded.
        They both went down on their knees to be leveled with me and Pony.
         "What happened?", Darry asked angrily, ready to beat up whoever hurt me.
         "I went...to a party that people were saying the whole school could go to and...and the soc's stole my jacket then threw me into the s-shower and poured cold water on me.", I responded, explaining the story. Soda got up from where he was sitting and stomped out the door followed by Darry and Dally.
         "Pony, stay with Y/N.", Darry said before slamming the door.
         "Are you okay?", Ponyboy asked.
         "I think...s-so. I'm cold.", I answered. He pulled the blankets off the bed and wrapped the around me and let me huddle up to him.
          "Better?", he asked.
          "Better."