Who's D.W.?

I woke up to everyone yelling. I went to get up and felt leather slide down my shoulder. It was Dally's leather jacket, I guess he put it over me so I wouldn't be cold. I looked at the time and realized I had to be at work in 20 minutes. I jumped off the couch and swung the jacket around my shoulder. Ponyboy was still sleeping in the room so I grabbed the clothes and ran into the bathroom. I threw on the blue uniform and put on some black tights underneath so I wouldn't be terribly cold. Then threw the jacket on. I walked down the steps and saw Soda, Darry, Two-Bit, and Johnny huddled in the kitchen.
"Where you going?", Johnny called.
"Work. You're not coming this time, unless you are willing to wait for 6 hours in the freezing cold."
He shook his head and I smirked.
"Are you walking?", Soda asked.
"Yeah."
"Let me come with you."
"So you're gonna wait?"
"No I'll drop you off and then I have to meet Steve at the DX."
"Then hurry.", I said.
We walked outside and noticed the wind was colder than normal. The snow was gone, but I had a strong feeling it'd come back tonight. The Diner was a short walk, but I'd rather be driving.
"Is that Dally's jacket?", Soda asked.
"Yeah."
"Why are you wearing Dally's jacket?"
"He let me borrow it because it was cold today.", I lied.
I didn't like lying to Soda either, but I didn't know if I could say we were together yet.
"Then you're special to him apparently, he never lets anyone wear his jacket."
"Kind gesture.", I shrugged.
The diner came into sight and I hugged Soda before we went off on different paths. I wondered how Gloria was doing, or if she there. It was morning, but the lack of windows inside made it keep the dark red atmosphere it always had. Gloria wasn't at the bar. I walked into the back to put everything away and that was wear Gloria was.
         "Good morning hun.", she said to me.
       "Morning Gloria."
I hugged her.
"You smell like a boy," she said.
"Uh Yeah.", I took off the coat and showed her the tag on the back with 'D.W' written in pen.
"Who's D.W?", she asked.
"Dallas Winston."
"Oh I've heard about him."
"Not shocked.", I replied.
We both walked out to the bar together and started working. Most of them were kids, some of them went to my school, but I'd never really talked to them before.
We served up drinks all day until my arms started to hurt. Gloria had taken her break and I awaited the new person I'd meet. A short, pale girl with dark curly hair and brown eyes walked in. She was quiet most of the time. It was the mid break time between 2 and 2:30 when almost no one came inside the shop. So I decided to speak up.
"I'm Y/N.", I stuck out my hand.
"Cora.", she responded.
"When did you start working here?", I asked.
"A few days ago.", she responded.
We paused before she said something else.
"You're Dally's girl? Right?"
I laughed. "Yeah." No one had ever called him Dally except the gang.
She nodded.
"Why?", I questioned.
"Dallas is my friend back when he was in New York. Most of us came down together."
"When'd you get here?"
"Last week."
I sighed inside my head. We'd heard a lot of stories about how they were awful people. I had a deep down feeling she hadn't been just his friend either. Of course it didn't worry me that much, Dallas was loyal because he'd experienced being cheated on himself. I prayed for Gloria to come back so that Cora would be able to leave. I'd never heard him talk about a 'Cora' before. Finally it hit 2:30 and Cora waved to me as she left the diner.
Gloria emerged from the back finishing the last of a water she had. She threw it in the trash can and walked over to me. She laughed at me and waved. When I waved back I realized she was waving behind me. I turned around and Dallas jumped out at me. I jumped and slapped his arm. Gloria was laughing when she went behind the bar.
"Why would you do that?!", I scolded.
"Cause it's funny!", he said.
Dallas sat down at one of the stools behind the bar.
"Is this D.W?", Gloria asked while I turned around and got him a drink.
"Yes ma'am.", Dallas responded.
"Ah. So how do you know Y/N?", Gloria interrogated him.
"She's my girlfriend."
I smiled and grabbed a straw, taking off the paper wrapped around it and pressed it into a little ball, shoving it in one side of the straw. I placed his drink in front of him. Gloria looked at me with her eyebrows raised.
"Oh.", she said.
I silently laughed.
Once Gloria went to take an order I waited until Dallas took a drink, then I blew the other side of the straw and launched the paper at his face. He flinched and grabbed the straw out of my hands, grabbing the paper and pushing it in the straw.
       "I beat you before, I'll beat you again.", he said.
I walked around the bar as fast as I could but he grabbed me from behind and blew the paper at my ear. I quietly yelled and unlocked his arms from around me. I grabbed the straw and turned my back to him to throw it away. Once I turned back he already had another straw and shot another paper at me.
"Where'd you get that!", I asked.
"Why do you need to know?"
I grabbed the straw and stuck it in his drink. He sipped lightly and took it out, then put it in his mouth, aiming it at me.
"Dallas Winston if you shoot that beer at me I will dump the whole cup on your head."
He looked like he was gonna blow into it and I guarded myself with my hands, but he only sipped it and started laughing.
I shook my head and smirked.
Gloria came back and saw the mess of paper on the counter. We both stared at her, wide eyed, awaiting her to yell at us.
      "She did it.", Dallas blamed me.
      "What! You got me twice I only got you once!", I defended.
"You kids are too cute.", she laughed.
P.S:
(meant to be a parallel scene to 'Soap Fight')