Two Nights In A Row

I hoisted her up and put her arm over my shoulder than walked up the staircase. We made it to the bathroom and I laid her down against the door.
"Who are you?", she asked drowsily. I smiled at her.
"My names Y/N. Why are you here?", I asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You seem to be a Soc. This is a grease party you'll get yourself hurt."
"Wandered into the wrong house I guess.", she shrugged.
"I did the same thing with your Soc friends.", I laughed.
"When?"
"Last night. Was just mindin' my own business and Bob threw me into a bathtub and drenched me with his buddies then forced me to walk home without a jacket."
"He was probably drunk. I hate it when he's drunk.", she mumbled.
"So you do know him?"
"He's my ex.", she said.
   "Oh. I'm assuming you broke up with him?"
   "Yep."
   "Great decision. What's your name anyways?", I asked.
   "Cherry."
     My eyes went wide for a second then I laughed.
    "How's Ponyboy?", I questioned.
    "How do you know that?"
    "My full name is Y/N Curtis. Ponyboy's my little brother. He talk about you all the time."
    "Really?"
    "Uh-huh.", I nodded.
    "He never mentioned having any siblings, but I've seen Sodapop at the DX."
     "That's my twin brother. He'll talk to you about everything eventually. He's shy but he likes you.", I assured her.
   "So you're here with Dallas Winston?", she asked.
   "Sure am.", I answered looking through the cabinets for bandaids.
"He flirted with me at the Nightly Double when I first met Ponyboy."
"I know. He's told me everything."
"Are you two together?"
"Something like that."
I found bandaids in the top of the cabinet shelf.
"Here hold these.", I gave them to her and grabbed a towel and wet it. I dabbed off the blood from her face. I put a bandaid on her cheekbone where she had a tiny cut and gave her a tissue to help her nose-bleed.
    "Thank you.", she said.
"Don't worry about it. Do you wanna crash at the Curtis house tonight?", I questioned.
"I can't. My parents would be worried."
   I laughed then helped her up.
   "Then I guess I'll take you home."
   We walked out of the house and down the road. It was silent the whole time, I guess that's how everything was. We just walked beside each other, she had her arms over her shoulders, obviously cold.
"You didn't bring a jacket?"
"Didn't think I'd need one.", she replied.
"Here." I took of my blue hoodie and gave it to her. All I was wearing was a white t-shirt underneath.
"You'll be cold!", she insisted.
"I think I'm immune to the cold after last night.", I joked.
   She laughed and put the hoodie on.
   We walked up to her house and it was most definitely bigger than ours. I was slightly glad we didn't bring her to our house, who knows what she would say.
   "I'll see you around Cherry."
   "I'll see you around Y/N."
    And with that, I turned around and walked away. I walked down the chipped sidewalk. Brisk leaves crunching under my feet and wind blowing past my hair. I loved this feeling more than anything. I closed my eyes lightly and tilted my head up to the sky. This was dangerous, I could've tripped or ran into the wrong person but I didn't care. I finally opened my eyes again and settled my head back down. But when I did, all I saw were the headlights of a blue mustang pulling up in front of me. I backed up a little bit, knowing this was the same car who beat up Johnny earlier in the year. 5 boys, clearly drunk, were walking towards me.
       "Hey Grease."
       As they got closer I realized it was Bob.
      "You think last nights rumble would keep me away. What were you doing at Cherry's house, huh? You two besties now?", he asked.
     "Walk away.", I warned.
     "I jumped you once I'll jump you again. This time, the fact that you're a girl won't hold me back.", he spat.
     "Bob. Walk. Away.", I dared more confident this time.
     He lunged at me and punched me in the face. I almost whimpered but held myself back. I lunged towards him and knocked him back a bit. I was shocked with myself, but before I could think they all jumped on me. They repeatedly punched my face. I punched each one of them fighting through their hands. I started kicking too. Each one of them groaned in pain, but I still kept going. I kicked and punched until I couldn't feel my legs, yet they were still fine. They grabbed me by my shoulders and banged my back on the ground. I couldn't do anything more.
"Help!", I yelled over-and-over again. I yelled it until my voice had been lost. No one heard. By then, I officially gave up and accepted it. I just laid there and let them hit me. I was practically a rag doll, not speaking, not making any noise, just crying and letting them jump me. Eventually they were done and I could taste the blood in my mouth, feel my broken ribs and arm. My nose was bleeding, my head was bleeding, and my stomach was aching. Worst of all, I was in so much pain and exhaustion that I couldn't move or speak.
"Help," I mumbled out. No one would hear me. I thought I was dying. Everything hurt. I managed to budged but I nearly screamed in pain. I had nothing else to do but cry. As my throat gave in I started to scream. At first it was silent but it got louder the more energy I got. Soon, I heard footsteps. I saw headlights and thought of Bob. They're back and this time they'll probably kill me, I thought. I recognized the face. It was one of the Soc's.
"Just kill me!", I yelled. He hushed me.
"I don't want to. You need to be quiet, Bob and the rest of the guys are asleep in the car, if they hear you than they will kill you. I'm trying to help you okay.", he said. I nodded. He got back into the car and parked it near the sidewalk.
"Where do you want me to take you?", he asked.
I told him my address and he helped me walk back home. With every step I quickly whined. He profusely apologized every time too. Eventually I passed out from the pain. When I woke up I was lying on the doorstep. Randy rung the doorbell and ran away. I closed my eyes again.