All Too Familiar

"Oh my god, Y/N!", I heard someone say.
    I was in too much pain to try and figure out who the voice belonged too. It was all too familiar from last night, like I had been reliving the same day.
    "Y/N! Y/N please answer me!"
     It was Soda's voice.
     "Soda?", I croaked out.
     He picked me up and I whimpered loudly. He laid me back down.
     "Y/N you're really hurt.", he said.
   Darry was in the corner of the room. I remembered what Darry had said to Dally before we left.
      "What. Happened.", he was practically fuming.
      "It...wasn't Dally's fault.", I muttered.
      Dally walked in as soon as I said that sentence.
       He ran over to me and knelt down beside me.
      "What happened?", he asked.
      "I don't know Dally. What happened?", Darry said.
      "No, man. I don't know anything that happened."
       "I said one scratch and you brought her back almost dead!", Darry yelled. 
       "I was beating up some guy who was trying to hassle her and the next thing I know she's gone."
         "We need to take her to the hospital.
Now.", Soda screamed. "For just a second can we please help her first.", he pleaded.
         Darry lifted me up and I cried out. He lightly put me down on the couch.
        "What hurts?"
        "Everything."
        He picked me up again, and just liked Randy, apologized every five seconds. Dally sat in the backseat. Darry glared at him.
       "Get out.", he warned.
       "He didn't do anything.", I sighed out.
      Darry looked at me.
       "Let me explain later.", I whimpered.
       He laid me down in the backseat and I laid my head on his lap. He lightly dragged his hands through my hair. I looked up at him.
      "Does that hurt?", he mouthed.
      "No.", I mouthed back.
      "Then why are you looking at me?", he whispered lightly leaning close to my face.
      "Because I'm sorry."
      "I should be the sorry one. You got way more than a scratch."
        I didn't reply, I just closed my eyes.
        I woke up for the second time in a hospital bed. Darry was asleep, leaning his head on the bed while sitting in the chair near it. I poked his face until he woke up. He sprouted up off the bed. He had messy hair and tired eyes. I laughed at his appearance and helped to fix his hair.
       "How long have I been out."
       "A day and a half." He pointed to the window and the sun was rising outside.
"What day is it?"
  "You got here late on Saturday, it's noon on a Monday.", he said.
   "Shouldn't you be at work."
   "I'm not leaving you in the hospital."
      "What's wrong with me?", I asked.
      "Cracked ribs, sprained arm, tons of bruises, open wounds on your forehead, both knuckles, arm, collarbone, and stomach.", he rambled.
      "Wow."
      "You're worse than Johnny. They're going to court with us because it was an attempted murder.", Darry explained.
"They tried to murder me?"
"They nearly did. The doctors said for the next few weeks you shouldn't eat a lot at one time and drink water everyday. Also, no alcohol. Even though I know you don't drink it. Right?"
"Right.", I laughed.
"I told the guys to go home. Dally insisted on staying. He's been here, wide awake, since you got here.", he explained.
    "Please don't be mad at him. He didn't do anything. It's not his fault.", I said.
  "It's fine. I'm not mad at him."
      "Oh. Okay. Can I go home?", I asked.
      "They said you could, but I'll ask."
He kissed my forehead and walked out of the hospital room. As soon as he left Dallas came running in. He sat down in Darry's seat so I sat up a bit.
  "Hey.", he looked at my bruises.
  "Take a picture it'll last longer.", I teased. He chuckled at my joke.
"What happened?", he asked.
"I was walking Cherry home and then Bob saw me and got angry that he was thrown in the holding cell because of me, so he beat me up."
"I don't care where he is or what he's doing, the next time I see him he's gonna be in for an unpleasant surprise."
"Don't kill him. You'll get jailed and I'll never see you again.", I warned.
   "Okay. For you.", he smirked.
  "You still flirt with people even when they're in the worst condition?", I questioned.
"Well of course. You still tease people.", he responded.
I laughed at him. He paused for a moment.
"Listen, Y/N. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you. I was looking for you everywhere and I even thought about calling the police. Me. Calling the police.", he explained.
"It's not like it's your fault."
"No it is. I wasn't there to help you, and I should've been.", he said.
"Dally.", I grabbed his hand and leaned close to his face, "None of this is your fault. You've done everything for me. You had no clue where I went it's not like you could quickly jog over there and help me."
"I'm sorry."
"Stop saying that.", I laughed.
"Sorr-. Okay."
He looked back up at me. I kissed his cheek but pulled back quickly when I heard Darry come back in. He didn't notice thank god.
"They want to do one last check up on you before the send you back.", he said.
I nodded then turned to Dally.
"Tell him what happened. Darry. Whatever he says is what I told him. Okay?"
Darry nodded and they both walked out together as the nurses walked in.
     Dally looked back at me one last time and I waved at him. He smiled and turned back around.