Beginners Luck

We reached Buck's house and it had seemed just like a Dallas Winston kinda party. Loud music, screaming people, clashing glass bottles. It reminded me of the party I went to last night. I shivered.
"You okay?", Dal asked.
"Yeah I'm...great.", I said sarcastically.
"I know that you're still a little shaken from last night but don't worry. I will stick by your side the whole time, no one will ever touch you.", he reassured me.
"Darry will actually kill you if I'm hurt."
"Then I'll have to make the man happy."
He dragged me into the party and I already saw what looked like a dangerous place to be. People crowded around us. I squeezed Dal's hand and huddled closer to him.
"Scared?", he yelled over the noise.
I nodded and he wrapped his arm around me again pulling me close.
"Just don't trip over my feet.", he said.
He pulled me to a less crowded area and slid his hand down to my hip. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Why are you afraid?", he laughed. "You'll be fine, don't be a baby."
"What do you even do around here?", I asked.
"Get drunk, make poor decisions, go to sleep, wake up with a hangover. In that order."
"I've never drank before."
He gasped louder than he should have. "Really?"
"Yeah."
"Oh I'm getting you your first drink.", he protested.
"What if I get drunk?", I questioned.
"Then you'll have to sleep with me I guess."
"There is no way on Earth that'll happen. I'll supervise you and make sure you get to bed."
"That's no fun though!", he whined.
"Are you five?", I said in a mocking tone from earlier.
"You know you really like to hold grudges."
"One of my best qualities.", I rolled my eyes.
He laughed and walked away to the bar tender. I still was leaning up against the wall waiting for him to come back. I looked down for a moment before someone lifted my chin up. He was sweaty and had beer running down his shirt.
"You came here alone?", he asked.
"No. I'm here with someone, actually.", I replied looking down to avoid his eyes.
"I don't see them." He kept trying to lift my chin.
"Stop touching me." I grabbed his hand and held it away from me.
"Feisty one I see.", he hiccuped.
"Leave me alone.", I demanded pushing him away.
"Oh cmon you-" Dally whipped him around and punched him in the face. He fell back a little bit onto me but I pushed him back in Dally's direction and let him continue to punch him. Soon the guy passed out and was too heavy for me to keep pushing. The party was so loud no one even noticed. Dally dragged him out of the back door and threw him on the ground. During this he had dropped one of the drinks.
"I dropped yours. Sorry."
"I didn't want one.", I said.
"At least try Y/N."
            I gave in and took a sip of his beer.
            I made a bitter face and groaned.
            He laughed at me and chugged the whole thing. I gave him a disgusted look which made him laugh more.
            "Dance with me.", he said and grabbed my hand.
            "I think I'll pass."
            "Why?"
          "I guess the gross, drunk, sweaty people already tripping over air is a little off-putting to me.", I said.
            "Can you play pool?", he asked.
          "No.", I answered.
          "Then I'll teach you."
           We walked over to the pool table and surprisingly no one was over there. Everyone had crowded around the bar or the center of the house to dance. Pool was played towards the beginning of the party when everyone was still sobered up. At least that's what Dally told me. He grabbed a pool cue off the wall and handed it to me. Then he arranged the balls around in a triangle but gave me the cue ball.
            "Just aim the pool cue at the cue ball and try to get the other balls into the pockets along the rims.", he explained.
            I hit the ball and got two along each pocket across from me.
            "That's what we like to call beginners luck.", he said.
            I laughed and looked around one more time. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl being dragged in by a bunch of guys. She looked bruised and her nose was bleeding. She reminded me of myself when the Soc's beat me.
         "I'll be back, Dal." 
         "C'mon I just want to do one thing with you!", he whined.
         "Just a second, okay.", I promised than walked off towards where they were taking the girl.
        They pulled her into a hallway off to the side and started checking her pockets. She had long red hair and was wearing a blue skirt, which they had ripped at the bottom, and a sweater over a white collared shirt. She was a Soc most definitely.
         "Please leave me alone.", her voice was quiet.
         "Hey!", I yelled.
          They all turned and looked at me.
         "Back off.", I pushed one of them towards the wall and helped her up. 
          "Let her go pretty girl.", the one said to me.
         "Why should I?"
         "She's a Soc."
         "So! You shouldn't hurt someone because of their social status whether they're more rich or more poor than you! There's no good or bad here both of us are bad!", I scolded.
         I pulled her away from them even though they tried to chase me. I saw Dally standing near the pool table talking to some people. The guys kept trying to grab me and pull me back.
        "Hey Dal! You already beat up someone but that gets you in the mood for a rumble right? So how about you take care of this for me!", I called to him nodding my head towards the guys.
        He smirked and nodded. I walked off and let him take care of them. I knew he would win.