Greasy Hands

I was about to walk back to the house until he pulled me another way.
     "Where are we going?", I asked.
     "To the lot."
     "Why do you want to eat at the lot?"
     "Uh. Someone told me that it was a nice place.", he replied.
     I rolled my eyes and snickered.
    "What?"
    "Uh. Someone told me that it was a nice place.", I mocked.
"Hey. I'm trying okay.", he said.
"Who told you it was a nice place?"
"Oh no. That's your 'I know something' voice."
"Who told you?", I laughed.
"Fine. Johnny told me."
     "I knew it.", I muttered.
     He sped up until he was in front of me and started walking backwards. We had made it to the lot.
      "I hate you.", he said.
      "Y'know you love me.", I replied.
      Suddenly, he tripped on his own foot and fell on the ground. I laughed so uncontrollably hard that I needed to lean myself up against a tree beside me. After laughing for little bit I put the box down on the ground and held out a hand to help him up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto the ground with me. I punched his arm with one hand and had the other on my aching ribs. He leaned over me and grabbed the food.
       We sat there, eating the food I'd brought with me in the empty lot. I had forgot to get forks, so we were stuck eating a whole steak with our fingers.
"I hate grease.", I said.
"Wow.", he muttered.
"No that's not what I mean-"
"I know what you meant, Y/N.", he laughed.
I ate only a few pieces of the steak before I gave the rest to Dally. He looked up at me with a confused look.
"You're done? You ate two pieces."
"I don't feel like I can eat anymore.", I wearied, laying my head in my hand.
"Do you feel sick?", he asked.
"No. I have to finish a few folders my teachers gave me for what I missed."
He glared at me.
"And I feel sick.", I mumbled.
He sighed and stood up, grabbing the box of food and throwing it in a trash can nearby. He wiped the grease off his hands on his pants and held his hand out for me to grab so I would stand up. When I grabbed his hand and hoisted myself up I slipped because of the grease on my fingers and landed back on the ground.
"Ow.", I groaned.
"Are you okay?", he asked, trying to hold in his laugh.
"Is this my karma for laughing at you when you fell?"
"Probably."
I stood up by myself and wiped my hands off on my pants.
"I have to go home. Darry...oh my god."
"What?", he questioned.
"I didn't tell Darry I got a job! It's like midnight! He's gonna kill me!"
"I told him."
"You did?"
"Yeah. He asked where you were and me and Two-bit told him you gotta job."
"Thank you.", I sighed with relief, "But I still have to go home."
"Okay.", he sighed.
I kissed him and walked down the street to the house. When I opened the door Johnny was asleep on the couch and Ponyboy was asleep on the floor with a book in his hand.  The light in the living room was still on and the clock read 12:33am. Darry was in the kitchen nearly falling asleep in the chair. I walked into the kitchen and shook Darry until he regained attention.
      "Hey.", he said.
      "Can you help me get Ponyboy onto the couch?", I asked.
       "Yeah."
       We walked into the living room and Darry lifted Ponyboy off the floor and onto the couch.
        "Go to sleep.", I said to him.
        He nodded and walked upstairs to his room. I grabbed some blankets from the corner of the couch and laid them over the both of them, then went upstairs to my room. The folders were where I left them. I moved my first period one out of the way, since I finished it, and moved on to second period.
        I placed my completed third period folder off to the pile of folders. I had completed at least more than 20 worksheets, most of them front to back. Usually, I would leave all of this off till the weekend, but I wanted to work 8 hours this weekend so I could get extra payment. When I looked at the clock it read 2am. I had to get up for school in four hours. I got up from the desk chair and laid down on the bed. I immediately went to sleep.
                            _________
Trigger Warning: Seizure's
        "Wake up!"
        Ponyboy practically was jumping on me to wake up. He had tears in his eyes and was visibly in a panic.
       "What what what!?", I asked.
"Darry needs to go to the hospital!"
"What! Why?! What happened?!", I hoped out of bed and ran into Darry's room.
He was sitting on the ground with his back to the front of the bed. The bedsheets were everywhere and he was sweating heavily. He was also hyperventilating. I knelt down in front of him.
"Hey. Hey what's wrong?", I asked.
He responded with unidentifiable mumbles.
"What happened?", I asked quietly.
He still didn't answer properly.
"He-He fell down...and started shaking.", Ponyboy said.
"It's okay. It's okay.", I soothed wrapping my arms around Darry's neck, who was still jittery. He didn't respond right away but then held onto me tightly.
"What do you think happened to him?", Sodapop asked, appearing from the door with a glass of water in his hand.
"I think he had a seizure. We need to take him to the hospital.", I replied.
"Why did he have a seizure?", Ponyboy sniffled.
"It could be because of stress or lack of sleep. We should take him to the hospital, have the doctors check him out and be careful with him for the next few weeks. Okay, guys?", I explained.
"Okay."
"Okay."

P.S. I wanted the seizure thing to be a surprise but I know some people get triggered by hearing about them because they've experienced either having one, or seeing someone have one. So I'm sorry I spoiled the end of the chapter but I didn't want to trigger anyone.