Surprise Rumble

I was laying down on the bed wrapped in blankets. Ponyboy didn't have one, but he was just falling asleep. I went back to what happened a few minutes ago. A memory flashed into my head.
       "Ponyboy?", I said, fully awake.
       "Yeah?", he questioned with a tired voice.
       "You're gonna be cold.", I said lifting up a side of the blanket for him to slide under.
        "I'll be fine. You need to get warmer before you get hypothermia."
        "Well I'm not staying.", I said.
        "What do you mean?", he asked.
        "What if something happens to the guys? I'm not gonna let them leave and not come back."
        "Y/N. It's Dally, Darry, and Soda. You really think they're gonna lose?"
        "Bob had a heater."
         I remembered when he held me down on the grass. I turned back and saw a black object in his pocket, only now realizing it was a gun. Ponyboy's eyes grew bigger.
         "...What?", Ponyboy asked.
         "He had it on him when he jumped me. He made an exception because I was a girl, but they aren't girls. It's different for them. And you know how far they go, Bob might shoot them.", I explained.
         "I'm going. You need to stay." Ponyboy jumped out of bed.
         "You're also a boy. And a kid. I'm going, I'll get Two-Bit and Steve to come but you need to stay home so if we call you from a booth you can drive to get us. Bring Johnny with you.", I warned.
        "Y/N, I understand that you can do this, but Darry will murder me. And I've only driven in parking lots!"
        "I'll defend you okay. He never argues with me. And it's like midnight, no cars are out.", I assured.
        Ponyboy sighed, but nodded. I ran into the bathroom to take a hot shower in order to make myself warmer. The water was all the way on hot, my skin was burning but it would keep me warm outside. After five minutes of boiling hot water I jumped out of the shower and threw on the clothes I brought with me. A heavy sweater, jeans, leather jacket, and boots. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail out of my face, just in case I had to dodge a fist. I went to the phone and called Steve's house.
       "Steve.", I said into the phone.
       "Y/N hey what's up?", he asked.
       "I need your help the guys might get shot.", I explained.
       "Wait what!?", he questioned.
       "Get Two and meet me at the lot.", I said then hung up the phone.
       I speeded out the door and passed Johnny walking up to the door.
        "Hey Johnny!", I called, running down the sidewalk.
         "Hi?", he yelled back.
         It wasn't as cold as it had been because my clothes weren't wet. As I ran faster I noticed snow laying down on the ground, there was snowflakes in my hair and eyelashes. That makes sense now. Steve and Two-Bit were waiting in the lot.
         "Y/N you owe us an explanation!", Steve demanded.
         "The Soc's jumped me and had a heater. Darry, Dally, and Sodapop went after them and they might shoot them. We need to get there as fast as we can."
          We all started bolting for the house hoping they didn't start fighting yet.  The house came into view. Everyone packed outside as Bob and 9 other guys threatened Darry, Soda, and Dally with switchblades. They had their switchblades out, too. All three of us hid behind some bushes.
          "You threw a girl in a tub and harassed her. I would've just slugged you if it was a stranger, but now that's it's my sister I guess I have to bash your head in.", Darry said.
        "You're slutty sister deserved it.", Bob sneered.
         Dally pulled the unloaded gun he kept out of his pocket and aimed it at Bob. He has one too Dally you dummy. Wouldn't you think a guy named Dally raised with murder would know what a gun in someone's pocket looks like? Bob laughed and pulled out his gun.
         "Two can play at that game."
         I started to charge towards them but Steve and Two-Bit held me back.
          "Wait a second.", Steve whispered.
           My head was spinning, I started thinking of the worst case scenarios. A chill went down my spine and my legs still wobbled from the bathtub incident.
          "Steve we have to interfere.", I quietly replied. He laid his hand on my shoulder.
          "It'll be okay. The Soc's can afford a lot of things but they can't afford to go to jail.", Two-Bit promised.
          "Bob put the gun down.", Randy said.
          "Not until he does.", Bob answered without losing eye contact with Dally. Soda looked at Dally even though he knew Dally wouldn't look back.
          "Dal.", Soda mumbled.
          "When I drop it, you do.", Dally said to Bob.
          "Deal."
          Dally counted to three and they both dropped the guns and jumped on each other. The other 9 of them started to punch Darry and Soda.
         "Now we're interfering!", Steve yelled and jumped onto a pile of Soc's. Two-Bit pulled Bob from Dally and fought him while Dally ran to help Steve, Soda, and Darry. One of the girls ran up to Dally and started punching him. She was small and petite so I couldn't imagine it would hurt. He raised a hand at her but stopped when he realized it was a girl.
        "Yeah Grease. You can't hit me, I'm a girl.", she spat. I got out of my hiding spot and ran over to her. I punched her in the face as hard as I could sending her flying back to the ground without consciousness.
        "I can.", I said.
        "Wow.", Dally smirked. "You really punched her. Why didn't you do that earlier?", he asked.
       "I'm not a good fighter believe it or not, but she's built like an elementary kid.", I smiled. He laughed in reply before a Soc hopped on his back.
       "Quick move!", he warned me.
       I moved from in front of him and clung to his side instead as he threw him over his back and onto the ground.
       "Get out of here!", he yelled.
       I ran across the street to the shopping areas. Pizza shops, dress shops, markets. A phone booth was outside of the Tastee Freez, which I dialed the house number into.
      "Y/N?!", Ponyboy said into the phone.
      "Come pick us up. And quickly please."
      I hung up the phone. A high pitched whine came from somewhere in the distance. A flash of panic came across my face when I realized it was a cop car.
I didn't even look for cars and laid two footsteps on the ground when I made it to the other side of the street. I grabbed Sodapop and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He had a black eye and the entire left side of his face was bruised. Darry was bleeding from his temple but still fought strong.
       "Darry! Get Steve and Two!", I screamed. He fought everyone off him and trudged through the chaos to Steve and Two-Bit. Ponyboy pulled up in the car and stuck the entire top half of his body out the window.
       "Get in!", he yelled.
       I opened the back seat door and helped Sodapop in. Darry came running with Two-Bit and Steve around his shoulders. They all got into the car and Ponyboy already had his foot on the pedal expecting me to hop right in and us to drive away.
      "Wait. Dally!", I remembered.
      I sprinted back to the fight, Ponyboy drove away thinking I was in the car. A girl put her small hands around my neck. I pushed her away and kicked her stomach. Dally was still trying to take out Bob. I pried Bob off of him and went to grab Dally. Bob grabbed his switchblade from his back pocket and held it to my neck. Dally whipped his arm around and made him twist it. Bob yelped out in pain. Suddenly I felt someone hold me down on the ground and lock my hands in handcuffs. Shoot, the cops got us.