I'm addicted to you

Simple plan addicted

I'm addicted to you

I reluctantly agreed to go therapy once a week. Sure I had a bunch of conditions for going, like Jack had to come, nobody could find out and I can quit if it's not helping me. In return I promised I would never miss a session without reason, go at least six sessions before deciding if I want to continue and don't lie and pretend I'm fine when I'm not. I was fine doing that. It's only six sessions not including the first one. Apparently the one where I met her didn't count. We was only filling in forms about my mental health and how I am in school. The school also have to fill out some forms.

That's how me, Jack and my dad ended up sitting in Mr Gunning's office arguing about how the other teachers don't have to fill them in and he should just do it. Jack didn't have to come but he did refuse to leave me until he knew I would be fine, I didn't want him to leave me.

"Alex I don't teach you I can't fill this out." He said reading over the paper, "I will happily give them your school reports and write a letter telling them what you're like but I don't teach you so I cannot answer these."

"I don't want anyone else to find out I'm going therapy." I cross my arms and stare down at my feet, "They're all shitty and would mention it durning class or something."

"I'm sure they wouldn't"

"Yes they would!" I exclaim.

"I mean Mrs Daine told Alex he has problems and needs to get his head checked out once." Jack defended, "I mean it's true, no offence, but she should have said that especially in front of a class full of students."

"That's one teacher."

"Mr Davis is nice." Jack said, "He doesn't give you detention when he really should and he isn't rude."

"I only have him for social studies and I ditch that class all the time." My dad looks at me in disappointment, "It's shit nobody does anything anyway."'

"Would you agree for Mr Davis to fill this in for you?" Gunning asked, I look at him and then to my dad before finally to Jack, they all are waiting for me to say something, I know if I don't pick a teacher Gunning would just give it to one of the teachers that teach me the most and that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Only if he doesn't fill it out in front of anyone or let anyone see it." I reluctantly agree, "If anyone finds out I don't care that he's a teacher I will punch him."

"Nobody will find out." Gunning reassured putting the forms back into the brown envelope they came in, "And I'll tell him not to mention it to you."

"Good."

"You two can go to class now." He said, "I need to talk to your dad just to make sure everything's up to date."

"Fine." I stand up and walk out they are probably going to talk about me behind my back like usual, this is why I hate these fucking meetings, I'm always told to leave before it's over because they want to talk in private, this is about me I have the right to know what they are saying, I want to know what they are saying.

"Alex." Jack called running after me, "Wait."

"I'm going to drop out of school, join the circus and sell crack for a living." I sigh allowing Jack to catch up with me.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want anyone to know I'm going therapy."

"It's okay kitten." Jack kisses me and when I didn't notice grabbed hold of my hand, "Ha! Holding hands and it's not because you're dragging me somewhere."

"Ew."

"You had my cock in your mouth but won't hold me hand." Jack laughed, I didn't pull my hand out of his, I actually quite like it but it does make me look soft and one thing I'm not is soft, same as therapy, it makes me look weak and I can't look weak no matter what, "You probably like it like you do kitten but you don't want to admit it."

"What would you do if I do admit it?" I ask.

"The same as I'll do if I don't and that's keep doing it because I know it makes you happy." Jack walks towards science but I pull him the other way towards my locker, "We have science."

"I'm getting my fags out my locker first." I play with my lighter in my hoodie pocket with my other hand, "Then we're going for a smoke and then we're going to class."

"Say please."

"No."

"Come on kitten." When I got to my locker and let go of Jack's hand he puts his head on my shoulder.

"Please." I roll my eyes unlocking my locker and taking out the brand new pack of twenty I forgot to take out Friday.

"See now that wasn't hard was it baby." I shut my locker, turn and look at Jack, "What?"

"Baby?"

"Don't you like it?"

"I prefer kitten." I shrug putting the fags in my pocket and this time grabbing Jacks hand, I decided I'm not going to pretend I hate it because Jack knows otherwise, theirs no point, "Let's go I haven't smoked since Thursday."

"And you smoked twenty Thursday."

"Your point?"

Authors note

I forgot to write a authors note yesterday because I was fifth wheeling my friends. Anyway I'm going to look for some money and see if my friends awake.

Do you think anyone's going to find out about therapy? If they do do you think it would be as bad for Alex as he thinks?

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻