I've got more secrets than you'll ever know

State champs secrets

I've got more secrets than you'll ever know

Jack wasn't in school the day I was meant to go therapy, I got a text from him in the morning saying he was throwing up all night and wasn't going to be coming in. In the morning when my mum read over the shoulder to see what was up she said she would take the time off work and drive me to therapy instead. I don't want to go, Jack said he would be with me the whole time and now he can't.

"Can you reschedule it?" I ask not wanting to straight up say that I'm not going.

"I'm not sure..."

"Call them and say that I'm sick please." I close to begging, "One of my conditions was Jack to come with me."

"I'll call and see." She sighs, "Eat your breakfast."

"Okay." I cut up my egg into tiny pieces and put a piece in my mouth, I hate eggs, I don't want to eat eggs, when my mom walked back in the room all that was left of my plate was the yolk's, that's the worse part, "What did that say?"

"Rearranged for next Tuesday." She said sitting down, "Finish your breakfast and I'll drop you off at school."

"I don't like the yellow."

"Fine." She said taking my plate, "Get in the car."

"Cheers."

By the time I got my bag, took my phone off charge, grabbed my fags from my room and got to the car my mum was already sitting in waiting for me with the heater on and the radio loud.

"Why did you take song long" She asked as I get in the car, she doesn't wait for me to put my belt on before she starts driving.

"I couldn't find my fags." I put my belt on and open the car window getting the pack out my pocket.

"You should really quit Alex." My mom glanced over at me getting a cigarette out the packet, "No smoking in the car."

"I'm stressed."

"Smoke before you go in school, you have enough time." I look out the window and spot Rian and Zack walking together, "You have twenty minuets until you need to be in and we are just round the corner."

"Just drop me here." I say rolling up the window, "Zack and Rian are their."

"Have a good day." She said pulling over not that far ahead of them.

"Bye."I jump out the car and my converse sink slightly into the mud, why did I get out by a patch of grass when it's raining, "Hey guys!"

"Hey Alex." Rian said, I took out a fag and offered the pack to Rian and Zack, Zack took one but Rian didn't, I lit mine and handed Zack my lighter,"Where's Jack?"

"Has a sickness bug." I blow smoke into the cold air as I walk along side.

"He never mentioned it in the group chat." Rian said and Zack handed me back the lighter.

"He hasn't replied to any of my texts after he told me he was sick so he probably fell asleep."

"Probably."

"Zack have you been working out?" I ask, Zack's been weirdly quiet today.

"Yeah."

"I bet the girls are all over you." Rian and Zack look at each other and laugh, "What aren't you telling me? Do you have a girlfriend? Why don't I know?"

"I'm just talking to someone." Zack tapped off the ash and handed the fag to Rian, "We're nothing official so I didn't want to mention it incase nothing comes of it."