Well I'm a total wreck

My chemical romance give 'em hell kid

Well I'm a total wreck

//mentions of eating disorders//

"Jack." I whisper kicking his ankle in Math to get his attention, "Have you got any food?"

"Sure." Jack rummaged through his bag before pulling out a chocolate bar and putting it on the desk, "If you want anything else I do have more in my bag."

"No this is good." I take the chocolate and unwrap it taking a bite, "Thanks."

"Anything for you." Jack kisses my cheek as I eat.

"No eating in class." The supply teacher says but I ignore him, if I want to eat a chocolate bar instead of filling in a worksheet I'm going to, it's not as if he's a real teacher anyway, "What's your name you have a detention."

"I haven't eaten since Saturday morning so I'm going to eat a chocolate if I want to." I roll my eyes, "And it's Alex Gaskarth give me detention if you like it's not as if I'll show up."

"You haven't eaten since Saturday?" Jack asked, "You told us you ate yesterday."

"Didn't want to worry you." I shrug carrying on eating.

"Go stand outside." He said and I just stood up grabbing my backpack and chocolate bar doing what he said, I don't care if I'm asked to go outside because I can just eat my chocolate in peace, "You stay."

I turn my head and see Jack picking up his bag and following me. He says nothing and just comes and wraps his arm around my waist as we walk out the door together.

"It's Jack Barakat." He laughs as the door shuts knowing he's going to get in trouble as well as me, to be honest neither of us probably will, supply teachers have no power over students.

Even if me and Jack somehow got punished I wouldn't go and Jack never gets in trouble so he would get out of any punishment. If he didn't I would force Mr Gunning to get him off since the only reason he left the class was because of me. Jack drops his bag and sits down crossed legged on the floor. I sat down on his lap facing him and wrapped my legs around him. I leave my backpack next to me, eat the last bite and wrap my arms around Jack leaning my head into his shoulders. Jack then wraps his arms around me incasing me in his warmth. I love the feeling of being in Jack's arms. I feel safe. I feel loved. I feel happy. When I'm in Jack's arms I feel like everything's right in the world.

"Why did you lie to me about eating?" Jack asked keeping me safe and warm.

"Didn't want to worry you." I mumble feeling like crying, "I promise I'm not starving myself I just have no appetite."

"You have to be honest with me." I feel Jack's butterfly touches on my back of my neck as he played with my hair that was in desperate need of a cut, "Promise me."

"I promise." I'm thankful my heads facing the wall because even though I'm not crying I am holding back tears, "I love you."

"I love you too kitten."

"Cute." I wipe my eyes on Jack's top before turning my head to see Vic and Tony Perry.

"Vic!" Tony whispered in shock.

"Hi Vic." I smile.

"You cool for Friday?" He asked.

"Zack coming?"

"Still have to ask him." Vic said, Tony was still standing their in shock, "Kellin already said yes and he's paying."

"If Zack's down I'm down."