Always Love me

"TaeTae Hyung I love you!~"

"I love you too my sweet angel~"

Called back Tahyung just as sweetly as he swooped down and stole a kiss from the boy seated in his lap. Seokjin's cheeks had flushed a dark pink at the gesture and his arms came to wrap around Taehyung's neck loosely as he smiled against the oldest lips, craning his face slightly in order to press their bodies significantly closer.

No breaths were taken and no words were said as the exchange of saliva was taking place, as Taehyung's tongue proded Jins mouth open in order for his tongue to intrude the wet hot cavern of the others mouth and the thick appendage rolled languidly against Jin's in a show of dominance. Once they parted from one another Taehyung had started to playfully leave kisses on Seokjin's cheek that trailed down to his neck into the territory of his collarbones, leaving the youngest into a fit of giggles as he squealed for Taehyung to stop.

After Taehyung's ministrations were over the black haired boy smiled softly as his eyes met Taehyung's in a void of admiration and love for each other. No words were exchanged and none were needed as they silently communicated unsaid 'love you's' and 'Your mine's' through their eyes. Any blind person can feel and detect their love for one another from miles away and any person who can see them before their eyes can tell right away that they weren't some silly lovers that are together for the heck of it. Even the most densest of people can grasp the knowledge that what they had for one another was real.

With uneven stares, a small sad smile, and burning cheeks Seokjin looked down between them to stare at their joined hands. Noticing the shift in atmosphere Taehyung started to soothingly rub his thumb across his knuckles, and with the other arm he wrapped it securely around the youngers tiny waist as if to protect him from harm and keep him out of reach from passerbyers.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Huh? Oh it's nothing..."

"Come on princess you can tell me anything, I'm here to care and love you after all, it's what gives me purpose."

By the end of the silver haired boys sentence Seokjin's heart had been touched and he broke down into tears leaving him into a sniffling sobbing mess.

"I'm just scared..."

"Scared of what darling"

"That one day you'll stop loving me and you'll find someone else who's a better person than I am. Someone who's kind, beautiful, talented, and smart, someone's who's everything I'm not and so much more. I'm scared that one day you'll leave without a trace, without saying so much as a goodbye and leaving me behind to pick up the mess you left behind. I'm scared of myself and scared of losing you, because your the one who keeps me together, your the one who showed me what happiness is, and what it means to be alive. Without you I'm nothing. So what will happen to me when you find someone who can offer you so much more, someone who can take care of you better than I can? Someone who you can love that isn't me?"

Finally the dam of tears broke and Taehyung was the one who was now releasing a flood of tears. Swallowing down the lump in his throat and gasping for air Taehyung reaches for Jins wrists where they were blocking the blacked haired boy from view, which Taehyung did not appreciate. With gentle care the silver haired boy pried the one seated in his lap wrists away from his face and took his face into his palms. When their eyes met Jin leaned his head into the oldest's touch resulting him to squish his cheek more heavily into the open hand. Tears of uncertainty and sorrow cascaded down over his bright cheeks and down into the awaiting palm of his beholder. A gentle smile met Jins chocolate orbs as his eyes finally landed on Taheyungs face and the familiar feeling of butterflies spreading their wings and flying was felt in the pit of his stomach.

"Don't ever think that way about yourself ever again, you are the most kindest, the most prettiest, the most smartest and the most talented person I have ever met and more. Don't you see that I can't be with anyone else ever again because I have you? Your the only person for me, because no one else can take care of me like you do, and no one can love me or Love me the same way you can. You offer me anything and everything meanwhile I can't even offer you a loaf of bread, but your money isn't important, that's not important now or ever, What's important is that you love me no matter what and for that I thank you. Why? Because even though you heard so many bad rumors about me and my past, that even though I'm labeled as a troubled teenager you decided to look past that and actually talk to me. No one has ever spoken to me in years, before you came. I haven't felt and experienced this much joy and happiness in life before I met you. You are my sunshine, you are my purpose, and without YOU I truly don't have anything, I might as well be a dead man if you aren't by my side constantly giving me hugs, kisses, and love. I want you, and only you, no one else is perfect enough for me then you, I love you and don't you ever forget that."

Jin pushes himself away from Tahyung before lunging forwards and burying his face into the material of his leather jacket, releasing loud wails of pain from the insistent stabbing of Taehyung heart warming words. A fond smile crept onto the features of the oldest's face as he cradled Jin into his arms and pressed their bodies impossibly closer as one of his hands stroked soft black locks through his fingers.

"Tahyung..."

"Yes baby?"

"Never Love anyone else who isn't me."

"I promise."

"...Taehyung?"

"Yes angel?"

"Promise me we'll be together forever..."

"I promise sweetheart."

"Tahyung...?"

"Yes jagi?"

"I love you."

"I love you too pumpkin"

"..."

"Princess?"

"Yes TaeTae hyung?"

"Marry me..."