Are you a spy?

"I don't know..."

Yoongi said lowly, his words slurring together and stringing the words along, eyes squinting and mouth parting in an 'o' shape.

Jin who was sitting next to him, staring back with wide doe eyes, his lips parting to let out a huff of air and mild frustration, before closing his mouth into an innocent pout and puffing out his cheeks.

"Hyung I'm not the spy I promise! I'm innocent!"

Cried out the younger in a desperate plea, begging for his older lover to believe him.

The eldest just squints his eyes even further and slouches further into his seat. His other lovers sitting around the round table with cards in their hands. Watching with bated breaths for what will happen next.

"I don't know, maybe you should prove yourself to me..."

"I'll do anything hyung, please believe me."

Whines the smaller, his body crawling onto the carpeted floor to slot himself in between the elders Legs to wrap himself around the older. Chest to chest, thighs against thighs. Seokjin encircles his arms around Yoongi's neck, his hold secure and steady as he carefully leaned in to press their mouths together in a gentle kiss. Wet and smooth and velvety. The older pulls away, his hands roaming around the maknae's petite waist.

"I still don't know, you kiss like a spy..."

The eldest dives in for another kiss. His tongue prodding at his mouth to pry the full lips open before licking into the warm wet cavern. His tongue hot and heavy against the others.

Yoongi pulls away from the smaller, arms holding the tiny waist tighter as he licks his mouth clean, lips smacking together as if trying to commit the taste into his memory.

"You taste like one too..."

"Hyuuunnngggg!!~"

Whines the younger softly, tilting his head to nose at his throat, leaving a small trail of searing kisses on his skin in its wake.