I want Kittens!

"J-Jinnie-ah!~"

"Yes Taehyungie?~"

Jin planted a soft kiss to the others cheek before rubbing their noses together tenderly.

"I want to have pups!"

Whines Taehyung with pouty lips and droopy ears at the white eared kitten.

"Then we'll just ask Jiminie, Kookie, Namjoonie, Yoongi, and Hoseokie if we can adopt a new family memeber!"

Squeaked Seokjin excitedly as he clapped his hands together and his ears perked up just at the thought of it.

"B-but I don't want to adopt a new family member!"

"Then how are we supposed to have puppies Silly?"

Asked Seokjin with genuine curiosity, as he tilted his head slightly to the left and stared wide eyed Taehyung. Fiddling with the kittens fingers Taehyung's cheeks flushed a deep red, and his mouth couldn't contain a boxy grin from taking form.

"I-I want to have p-puppies with you Jinnie!~"

Seokjin gasped excitedly and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck before bringing his face closer to the other and peppering his face with several pecks and nuzzles.

"Re-really?! That'll make me so happy! I want to be the mommy of your pups! I really want to have your puppies too!~"

"So does that mean we're gonna have puppies?"

"Yes silly!~"

Giggles Jin as Taehyung started to lick his cheek warmly with soft strokes before going down to start at his neck and up to his cheek again.

"We have to go tell the rest of the family!"

"Let's go TaeTae!~"

Laughs Jin before grabbing the puppies wrist and making a run for the first member they see, which happens to be Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Hyungie guess what!!"

"What is it princess?"

Cooed Hoseok down at Jin as he cards a finger through his dark locks.

"Me and TaeTae hyung are gonna have puppies!"

Hoseok's smile falters and Yoongi freezes right next to him.

"Are you now?..."

"Yeah we are! But Hyung I have a question."

"Yes baby?..."

"How do I get pregnant with pups?"

The two owners stand by quietly before Taehyung look over at his donsaeng with skeptical eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"You don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

"Tae honey you understand how to that works right?"

Asks Yoongi cautiously

"Of course!"

"So you know what's supposed to happen right?"

"Yes why?"

"Tae...you do know you can't have puppies right?"

"W-why not?"

"Jin's a kitten hybrid and your a puppy hybrid, your species can't mix honey."

"B-but I'll take care of the puppies and I'll be the best daddy ever!"

Responds back Tae with glossy eyes. Yoongi strokes his ears in an attempt to calm him but the hybrid pushes his hands away weakly.

"Besides Tae you can't have pups Jinnies too young to have kittens, he hasn't developed like you yet."

Tae lets his ears drop back down before the tears he was holding back come rushing out in full force, in frustration he stomps his left foot.

"It's not fair!"

"What's wrong Hyungie?"

Screams Taehyung with tears spilling to the floor. Yoongi smiles sympathetically before kneeling down to stare into the hybrids eyes.

"I'll tell you what, we'll buy you guys a hamster and you can call it your baby for now. Huh? What do you say?"

Yoongi smiles his gummy smile, Jin wipes Taehyung's tears away softly before kissing his cheek, holding his hands, and smiling down at his hyung. He smiles and nods his head at the older before Taehyung wipes his nose with his sleeve, grins weakly, and nods.

Later that day Jin is holding their new hamster in his palm and peppering it with tiny kisses all over its face. Taehyung behind him with his hands wrapped around his waist and smiling over his shoulder.

"Isn't our new baby the cutest?!"

Squealed Seokjin in Taehyungs ear in a hushed whisper.

"Of course he is sweet pea!"

And between the two they speak in hushed whispers about their child. The rest of the members watching from afar. Sulking and pouting in the corner of the room.

I want Jinnie to have my kittens

They thought sorrowfully

Jinnie will be mine

They thought in unison