Is that Seat Taken?

'Okay just sit in a chair don't make a big deal about it'

"Jinnie sweetheart don't you wanna sit? Aren't you tired baby?"

"Uhm"

Gripping the hem of his beige sweater Jinnie pouts softly, stares at his feet, and flushes a pretty shade of pink.

"But Jinnie no want sit"

"Are you sure baby we just finished practice, I'm sure my baby boys legs hurt."

Says Jungkook sympathetically as he comes up from behind Seokjin to softly run his hands up Jin's skinny but firm thighs. Locking his strong arms around Seokjin's middle section he rests his face in between the juncture of little Jinnie's neck, and squeezes him softly as he inhales a mouthful of Jinnie's perfume

Baby powder.

Rubbing his large hand up the smooth skin of Jinnie's thighs, little Jinnie keens softly at the back of his throat, blushing a shade of rose from the apples of his cheeks to the top of his chest. Squirming at the display of affection Jinnie closes his thighs together, and unintentionally rubs them together to calm his nerves.

"Jinnie no want sit."

Speaks Jin firmly with finality, jutting his bottom lip out further to emphasize his point. Jungkook exhales a deep sigh, because he knows this isn't a fight he'll be able to win easily. So he unwraps his arms from around Jin's waist to pull away.

Jin misses his warmth and heaves out a small whine with a tearful gaze.

"Okay fine, do whatever you want sweetheart."

Jungkook plops on the couch letting out a soft umph, and little Jinnie's ears perk up at the sound.

He looks in Jungkook's way, and averts his eyes to the ground.

"Uhm, Oppa is that seat taken?"

"What seat?"

If it was possible Jin would blush a fine scarlet by now, but he's already met his limit. Little Jinnie points tentatively at Jungkook's thighs, and for a moment Jungkook blinks.

And blinks.

And blinks again.

Before breathing a breathy laughter that leaves Jin in awe.

"Of course this seat is open baby."

Jin grins widely before running face first into Jungkook's chest to have his lover wrap his arms arms around him in a caring hold.

Settling his butt on Jungkook's thighs, little Jinnie gives out an appreciative hum as his oppa stroke his small waist.

"My little baby is so precious"

~>.<'~

I'm coming back to edit this later ^-^

Happy reading!!~<3