Midnight Kisses

It's the stroke of midnight and the dorm is eerily quiet under the gaze of the stars and galaxies above.

In the silent night seokjin tosses and turns under the many sheets layered atop his petite body trapping the warmth inside and shooing out the cold. Small thuds of socked feet against the floorboards echo throughout the dorm halls before they come to a halt in front of the maknae's room. The door knob twists and the door creaks open slightly to make a small gap for one of his Hyungs to peek inside to make sure their precious baby is asleep soundly after countless restless nights of little to no sleep.

Seokjin grumbles under his breath and turns over once again before sinking into the mattress of his bed. In all honesty his bed doesn't seem as comfy at all tonight, his back feels stiff, his limbs are throbbing, and his head is angled in an awkward way but he'll take the precautions necessary in order to convince his hyung outside his door that he is indeed "asleep" and is resting soundlessly.

His hyung emits a soft sigh and closes the door, and once the block of wood is situated in its place the little maknae peeks an eye open to check if he's gone, and it's only until he hears the footsteps fade into silence does he sit up to peel the comforters off his thin body, slip into his pink bunny slippers, and trudge out into the halls of the shared dorm.

It's the stroke of midnight and everyone who lives and breathes in the very dorm he is standing in are fast asleep, tucked into their warm beds, and snuggled deep into dreamland.

All are asleep, but one...

Never mind make that two...

And Seokjin knows this, so with this in mind he pads into the kitchen to warm up a cup of milk in his alpaca sippy cup which he doesn't need but his hyungs insist that it will help prevent further spills on the white carpeting in the living room...

(But in reality they just like to see their youngest member walking around the dorm clad in a bunny onesie hugging his supply cup close, don't blame them who doesn't want to see the image?)

But moving on...he's only spilt strawberry milk on the carpet twenty times!! They always say the twenty-first is the charm...

Right?

After stirring in the strawberry powder into the milk seokjin hugs the sealed cup close to his chest and skips down the halls on light feet and excitement thrumming in his heart.

Seokjin tentatively opens the door to the oldests room where the maknae knows the older is still awake composing a song for their new and upcoming album called "Face Yourself."

And his suspicions are correct when he peeks through the gap to see Yoongi sitting comfortably in his giant leather chair with his headphones perched on his head clicking away on the computer screen.

Seokjin's presence however isn't acknowledged until he lands in a heap on the floor with his sippy cup rolling away to tap lightly against one of the wheels of Yoongi's chair. Only then does Yoongi face away from his screen to stare at his precious baby with glassy eyes on the verge of tears in nothing but his sugar glider onesie.

Abandoning his hair ( note: you u know what i mean, i'd change it but it's too funny so I'll leave it) Yoongi swoops down to gather the almost crying boy in his arms to seat him in his lap and wipe away the tears brimming in the corner of his eyes.

"Why are you still awake baby?"

Seokjin chokes out a pathetic whimper and nuzzles his face under the olders chin.

"Yoongi hyung awake so Jinnie stay awake too"

"Jin you know the rules, you were supposed to be asleep three hours ago"

Yoongi leaks down to press his lips to the corner of Seokjin's mouth when he smells the scent of sugar baked goods and everything sweet in the world.

"Yoongi hyung didn't give me my goodnight kiss!"

Seokjin pouts when Yoongi says nothing but reach further down below the chair to pick up the abandoned cup of milk before handing it to Jin with a kiss pressed onto his eyelid.

"I just did sweetheart"

"Nu-uh! When??"

"Just now."

Seokjin is on the verge of throwing a tantrum right then and there because his hyung is being unreasonable and taunting him at the moment.

No one teases Jin!!

"Hyung didn give Jinnie a proper kissy!!"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow and chuckles lightly.

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"Here!"

Seokjin smiles gleefully and points to his puckered rosy mouth.

"Hmmm...I don't know..."

The maknae smacks the olders chest lightly and makes a loud whining noise at the back of his throat that it stings when he stops.

"Okay okay fine."

"Yay!~"

Seokjin eagerly presses his mouth against Yoongi's and their lips mold in what seems a perfect fit.

He tastes of Strawberry milk and everything sweet in the world.

It's the stroke of midnight and it's eerily quiet throughout the dorms, everyone is asleep and tucked in bed, safe in their little haven where dreams come true and come to life.

All except for two, who stay awake until dawn sharing midnight kisses and strawberry milk.

~>.<;~
Authors note: sorry for being gone so long, I practically fell off the face of this earth. And decided to come back with this crappy Drabble... I'm so sorry I know it's terrible ;-; But really I've been really busy lately but I'm on break for a while so I'll be able to write more!!~ I'm also working on blogging BTS DIY ideas in army amino and I'd like to share the link of my profile with you guys to share my cute ideas, but I want to post a few lot things before I actually share my account. So look forward to that!!~ I love you my butterflies so please eat healthy and don't skip and any meals, and be happy!!~ You mean so much to me!!~

P.S. I hope I can post a few more times before the start of May because I'll be hospitalized for anorexia and bulimia for two weeks and I'm not sure if they'll let me use my phone :(

I LOVE YOU!!!~~~~❤️❤️😊😊