Last Christamas (Alternative ending)

Warning: Prostitution and typos

It's been three months since Jin had left Yoongi and the ex lover still hasn't gotten quite over from the departure yet. He mourns for the loss of his lover and it's only after his soulmate has walked out of his life that he finally realizes his mistake.

Now his angel has gone, he slipped away from his fingers, never to return, and all he can do now if wait, til the day he finds him.

I deserve it

Thought Yoongi bitterly as he hung his head low, tears cascading down pale icy cheeks and chapped lips as the cold temperature of winter slips through the cracks of his door. Invading the room in a flurry mix of harsh winter air and warm radiator heat. The lights are currently off but the moonlight from outside is illuminating the room, creating dark casted shadows over stationary objects and corners alike. A figure (aka Yoongi) is currently sitting still with his hands clasped together, moving as close to the door as possible in his seat as he stares at nothing, in the deadly silence of the room. It's four am in the morning and Yoongi would rather be sleeping in his bed as of right now, but how can he when his precious baby is out there all alone in the world at night with nothing but the air he breathes and the clothes on his back?

How can Yoongi possibly sleep comfortably at night with that thought in mind, and knowing for a fact that's it's TRUE.

Sleep is something he's willing to put aside and give up in order for him to have any confirmation that his sweetheart is safe and healthy, Seokjin comes before anything else after all.

You should have thought that before running to Jimin and leaving Seokjin behind.

You could have fixed things before he decided to up and leave without so much as a goodbye.

You could have prevented this.

A fresh new set of tears arose to the surface of Yoongi's eyes as he curled in on himself and let out a heart wrenching sob.

It's all he's been doing after all these past five months. All he's been doing is getting up, going to work, get back, wait for Seokjin or look for Seokjin up until ungodly hours in the morning before he crashes on the living room floor or on the couch. He's never been able to reach his bed before his body gives up in him anyways.

It doesn't matter anyways, even if he did reach his bed and manage to lay on it with the intention of falling asleep he hasn't been able to, due to the loss of warmth that radiates from the other side where Seokjin once slept on. The smell of Jin's perfume is still embedded into his side of the bed, and it's on rough nights like these where Yoongi actually allows himself to place JIN'S pillow under his head, pull JIN'S duvet up to his nose, and bury his face into the comforting scent of his ex lover.

He is unwilling to touch Jin's things or even mention his name, for he is unworthy, but just the thought of not being able to hold said boy in his arms, kissing him and loving him is already torcher enough.

Maybe he may never find happiness ever again, maybe he will forever be alone, but as long as Jins not suffering with the burden of knowing that his lover is off fooling around with another man then he feels more at ease. And perhaps Jimin is a lot happier now that he's with another man, in the form of a greek god with a dimpled smile and peach locks who goes by the name of Namjoon. No longer will he have to feel the guilt of sleeping with another man's boyfriend and possibly hurting an innocent souls heart. Yoongi had let him go when Jin had set him free to be with the blonde haired boy, but the older refuses to be with anyone else who wasn't Jin. Thus resulting many hearts being broken that day along with his own.