Where did the Cake go?

"Seokjin I'm gonna ask one more time, where did the whole chocolate cake go?"

Asks a stern Taehyung with a knowing look in his eyes. Jin looks down at his kitten socks with a pout on his face, his cheeks covered in sprinkles and chocolate frosting.

"Daddy I don know where cake go!!"

"Oh my god Seokjin don't make me repeat myself- where did the cake go? It can't just get up and walk away."

"Cake wen bye bye d-daddy..."

"Where did the cake go bye bye angel-cake?"

"I-it um- Puppy eat it!"

Jinnie yells while pointing a finger at Yeontan, said puppy just waggles his fluffy little tail while staring up at Seokjin's small hand.

"Sweetheart Yeontan couldn't have eaten it, he can't reach the table."

"But puppy eat it..."

"Baby please don't lie to me"

"..."

Taehyung crouches down and looks up into teary doe orbs, the older can't help but kiss his boyfriends pout away.

"Now baby."

Taehyung begins with a stern voice.

"Where did the cake go?"

"Cake go bye bye..."

"Where did cake go 'bye bye' my little peach?"

Seokjin looks into his caregivers eye and he's holding back a sob

"In baby tummy..."

He cries and holds his stuffed bunny Kookie tighter, his lover engulfs him in a hug and pats his little bum lightly.

"S-sorry daddy...No wan spankies..."

"I'm sorry but daddy has to punish you baby, you lied to daddy"

Seokjin is full on wailing by this point. Yeontan watches the scene unfold in between his mommy and daddy.

Why mommy crying?

Yeontan buts his head against Jinnie's calf in an affectionate nuzzle.

Taehyung maneuvers Jinnie so he's sprawled across his lap, small shorts pushed down his perky butt. He runs his hand over the smooth skin with a fondness in his eyes.

"Just know that daddy will always love his little raspberry no matter what"

"B-Baby love daddy t-too"

~>.<;~

Just gonna leave this here...enjoy :D