I'm not ready to let go

Rain poured down on the earth, harsh, unforgiving, and angry.

Before we say goodbye, let go...

With delicate fingers he tied a baby blue ribbon around the bouquet of white orchids.

Untouched and pure like snow, untainted and in need of care...

But I'm lost in the maze of my heart...

Strawberries dipped in chocolate by hand, red wine cool and crisp on the tongue, a bouquet picked out with pure love...and a bottle of banana milk because he was not of age to drink.

From stereo to mono...

His eyes held no emotion, all signs of life sucked out through his form, leaving him in a shell of nothing but despair.

He let his red bangs fall over his eyes, dressed in his favorited pair of black jeans, leather jacket, and white T-shirt. He laced his shoes, and stares impassively in his reflection, he hated those eyes, the ones which held no light, devoid of any happiness, lack of any passion, the man he stares at with no clue to who he is.

Who are you?

Rain dripped onto the top of his umbrella, his left hand occupied with the basket of goodies and bouquet of orchids. He remained silent when he boarded onto the vacant space of the train, mouth sealed shut, posture slumped over, and head hung in something akin to shame.

"Hey there, what's someone like you doing all alone?"

Asked a boy with sandy brown hair, mouth set into a small smirk which he tried to conceal as a smile.

"I'm sorry to say this but I have a boyfriend."

Replied back the younger in a monotone voice.

"But I don't see him anywhere."

His breath hitched, he no longer felt the beat of his own heart, his hands turned cold, and his body felt numb. A waft of ice cold air washed over him, why did the room go silent?

"He's waiting for me on the other side..."

"Oh? Your meeting him on the south side of soul?"

"It shouldn't be of your concern."

"But it is when a cute boy like you is all alone with no boyfriend. What's your name?"

"Jungkook...please stop flirting with me."

The youngers face turned into an ash gray color, the same color of the one he wanted to kiss. To press his lips against the bone of his collarbone, the skin of his cheeks, and the soft hair of his hairline.

"I'm Jimin, pleasure to meet you."

Just as Jimin was about to reach for the other mans left hand to deliver a kiss to his palm he notices a small flash.

A ring.

"Oh, what's that?"

He pointed a finger to the jewelry.

"It's my engagement ring."

"Oh...so your getting married?"

Jungkooks eyes softened, and he smiled. It was first time he smiled in ages.

"Yes, someday."

Jimin pouted a bit, but felt elated for the other nonetheless.

"I hope he treats you right."

"He did."

"I hope he cooks you food, keeps you warm, and kisses you very single day."

"I do, I make sure he never forgets I love him."