Stay Away from Strangers

Warning: strangers molests Jin

The sound of soft chimes resounded in the spacious cafe before an excited Seokjin bounded into the building in a white oversized hoodie that slipped off his shoulder, denim short shorts, pink converse and black thigh high stockings, with a grin painting his plump lips and eyes sparkling with wonder.

A man taller than himself followed right after in a baby blue button up shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and timberlands, a delicate smile gracing his features and adoring eyes scanning the younger boy as his dongsaeng intertwined their fingers together to drag him to the counter where orders are taken.

"What is it that you want baby?"

"I still don't know yet Hyung! Be patient!"

Scolded the youngest lightly before turning right back around to the menu screen and scanning the characters in hangul intently. His chin rested on his hand and his bottom lip was sticking out in a prominent pout. Jungkook lets out a light chuckle to spill over his lips and he goes to ruffle his lovers hair before the younger gives out an excited gasp and he's pointing at the menu screen at the supposed order he wants.

Jungkook squints his eyes to try and distinguish the tiny characters of the words his baby is pointing out but to no avail he isn't able to tell what exactly he's pointing to.

"What does baby want?"

"Hot chocolate!"

Claps Seokjin's hands enthusiastically at the thought of the warm sweet beverage and the display of innocence has Jungkook melting to the floor.

"Alright baby, go look for a table Hyung's gonna wait for our order okay?"

"Okay Kookie!"

With that Jin skips to a table in the far right corner where the two can have some peace and quiet to enjoy each other's company. However, as he's about to round the corner to his desired table he bumps into a table and spills the cup resting on top of the wooden surface.

It all happens in slow motion as the coffee cup falls over onto its side and the scolding hot liquid is spilling over the edges of the cup before it greets the table before it runs to the end of the cliff and spills like a waterfall down onto the denim of the stranger who was sitting on the seat with his legs under the table. The stranger huntches over and hisses in pain as he holds his crotch area of where his ordered drink has spilled onto.

Seokjin's hands fly to his face to stifle the loud gasp that is puffed out into the air and he's running to the man to apologize.

"I-I'm so sorry! I di-didn't mean to! Here let me help you!!"

Cried out Seokjin frantically, reaching for a handful of napkins with shaking hands and kneeling in between the man's parted legs to take a look at the damage he has caused. Seokjin rubs it against the strangers crotch area with no hesitance at all, seemingly unaware of his actions and the strangers obvious pleasure at the touch.

"I don't think this is gonna work."

Said the stranger lowly in a husky voice full of lust. and blown out eyes at the sight of the blushing boy with pretty lips and doe like eyes falling into an apologetic tearful fit. The man has a thing for beautiful crying boys much smaller than him, preferably when their writhing underneath him but this will do too.

Jin then looks up at the mans face at the same time the stranger utters those words and his eyes start to well up with tears because he caused harm to this "kind" hearted soul's day.

Choking back a whimper Seokjin stays seated in between the man's legs, and holds onto the strangers thighs for dear life, afraid of what the stranger will do next, whether it be to hush his crying sobs or inflict more pain Seokjin doesn't know.