I miss Joonie

Namjoon was miserable.

Miserable tired, cold, hungry, and tired, sore and tired, and just...tired.

He has been on a business trip in Tokyo for a week already and he only need four more days till he was permitted to go home.

Oh god it was taking too long.

Hand itching to snatch up his laptop and buy the closest airplane ticket back to Seoul, Namjoon heaves a sigh and digs his fingertips into his temple to soothe the inevitable headache he feels coming on.

It doesn't work.

Bzzzz bzzzz

The older man looks over at his phone sitting on the side table of his bed and he smiles when the photo of his lovers glows on the screen. It's a beautiful photo of each of his lovers smiling and making kissy faces at the camera, each have their own stains of red decorating their cheeks, and each have their eyes crinkling in the cutest of ways to match their equally adorable pouty lips as they attempt to not smile.

God he misses them so much.

Namjoon spends a minute admiring their group selca and it's until heh last ring does he answer the call with the caller ID reading 'My Loves<3'

A loud screech is screamed in his ear.

"Hi Hobi baby"

"Hi Joonie~"

Faintly he hears his littlest lover say "Do you know Anyeonghaseyo?"

"What are you up to loves?"

"Minnie just made dinner so we're about to eat!~"

Namjoons stomachs growls

"Joonie...have you eaten yet?"

Namjoon wants to lie and say yes but he can never lie to his boyfriends.

"No..."

"Kim Namjoon you little fuc-ducker, your lucky Jin's in the same room as me"

"Hi Yoons my love!!~"

"Don't you 'Yoons my love' me you female dog, you need to take care of yourself properly if you want to avoid a butt whooping, don't give me one of your excuses thats b-shit I-shit!"

A faint murmur of an 'I'm sorry Jinnie' is heard.

"Yoongi I know I'm sorry I'll eat right now, will that make you worry less baby?"

"..."

He's pouting...he knows it

"...Just take care of yourself...please Joon?"

Namjoon feels like crying, he shouldn't make his boyfriends worry so much.

"I promise baby, I will"

"Joonie hyung?"

"Hi there Minnie~"

"We miss you..."

"I know sweetheart I miss you too"

"Why did you have to go..."

Oh god his other baby is sulking too?!

"Minnie we talked about this"

"I know but I just miss you, WE miss you, I can't stop thinking about you, I even made your favorite dish today..."

"And I'm sure it tastes amazing my little raspberry,  sorry I can't taste it."

"Just get here as quick as you can hyung."