Are you Confident?

"So...what makes you think that your good enough to be Jin's mate?"

Yoongi asks with malice in his voice, a dark shadow being casted over his eyes as he stares down at the alpha who's starring back with a smug smile. The alpha puffs out his chest with confidence and tilts his mouth in a smirk.

"Well sir, unlike other alphas I know how to put an omega in their place."

Taehyung who was standing idly by speaks up, a scowl on his face, low baritone voice spilling out of his lips.

"And Where does an omega belong?"

The man crosses his arms over his chest and flexes as if to further emphasize his argument.

"Well obviously in the house, cooking me dinner, pleasuring me whenever and wherever, taking care of our pups, and taking my knot like a good omega."

Namjoon sneers at the man and and cups his face with brute  force, his fingers are digging into his jaw in an uncomfortable way but the alpha refuses to lose against another alpha, especially to the one who will determine if he loses or gains his prize.

"And how will you accomplish that?"

"With force obviously. Omegas need to be trained to take things as is even if they like it or not, I will not tolerate a disobedient omega. But I'm sure that Jin will be a pliant good omega for me, winning him over will be a piece of cake, he'll be a trophy I'll showcase, have you seen him? He's the most beautiful omega that has ever stepped foot into our school grounds."

Jungkook pushes against his chest with his own, a huff leaves his lips.

"Jin is not a trophy to be showcased, he's not some doll you can push around, and I'm sure as hell won't let you lay one finger on his little head, do not belittle our omega, he can take care of his own, and he can choose whatever he pleases to do, he doesn't need an arrogant alpha like you to tell him what not to do because of his subgender."

"And what makes you think he won't choose me-"

Hoseok slams his hands on the wood table, he stares into the other alphas eyes, he stares him down, clenches his teeth, his voice drips with venom.

"Are you confident that he'll choose you?"

The alpha gulps.

"Are you confident?"

"Um-"

The pheromones in the air are drenched in anger, a displeasing smell of bitter and sour wafts through the atmosphere, making the room tense. A smell of sour cinnamon rolls and brown sugar cuts through the air and all eyes turn to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Hyung..."

Jin calls out brokenly with tears prickling his eyes, he makes grabby hands to his alphas and before any of them can react Jimin is rushing to him and scooping him up in his arms as if he weighs nothing. Jimin noses at his hairline and can't help but to plant butterfly kisses across his blushed cheeks.

"Jin I-"

"Get out."

"Bu-"

"GET OUT!"

Screams Yoongi, his voice bounces and echoes through the room, a loud thud following right after as the arrogant alpha scrambles across the kitchen table and flinging the door open to run out the door.

"Alpha!"

Jin clutches Jungkooks shirt in one hand and a fist full of Jimins shirt in the other, while leaning his head on Hoseok's shoulder, as all his alphas circle around him.

"What is it our little pup?"

"It's so hot, I don't feel good..."

Namjoon's coos sweetly at him and brushes his sweaty bangs back, Jin's fevor is working through his body like poison running through his veins, it's progressing too quickly and the alphas can't exactly wrap their heads around what to do. It's their little omegas first heat after all.

"It'll be okay our precious cub. Your alpha's will take care of you."

"Alpha!..."

Jin gasps out in a needy whisper, in a blur Jin is being laid across a sturdy chest and engulfed in muscular arms, the sweet smell of dark chocolate and red wine invades his nose and he can't help but relax his muscles and lay putty in his lovers arms.

"Hoseok..." he rasps out and instantly a pair of hands come up from behind them to press down on the small of Seokjin's back to help Seokjin's pre-heat move along. The omega can't help but cry out at the stinging numbness in his lower back where it feels like a thousand needles are pressing into his back, the ongoing pain stabbing where his kidneys should be as if his stomach had been ran over by a pick up truck carrying a load of elephants who were eating their problems away to shoo away their depression while simultaneously gaining weight by the second. Pretty specific. But does that even make sense???

I don't know.

As if by some miracle Seokjin whines high pitched in his throat as he feels relief burst inside of him and a gush of slick is trickling out of him in waves.

Yoongi breathes in the intoxicating scent with a heady mind, and blown out eyes, despite the arousal that burns heavy in his gut he can't help but feel remorse for what they had done.

They just scared away every possible suitor that could accompany Seokjin through his heat.

"I'm sorry we scared away every alpha who could have possibly helped you through your heat sweetheart."

"I-it's okay hyung, I don't need another alpha, I have you guys. I don't want any other alpha but my alphas."

They all can't help but coo at their omega despite the display of his own and Hoseok's clothes being slowly drenched in Seokjin's slick.

"And your alphas would love nothing more than to take care of their pretty omega."

Seokjin keens.

"Alpha!"

"It's okay Seokjin, just let go."

Jungkook whispers in his ear. Seokjin closes his eyes and lets himself succumb to the heat.

~>.<'~

I don't like this chapter, should I delete it?