For Him.

Hoseok couldn't pinpoint the exact moment, the exact time, or the exact date he fell for Jin. June 13, 2013 at 5:47 in the afternoon at a business dinner...okay maybe he did, but only because it was the exact moment his life became filled with nothing but joy and happiness, sunshines and rainbows, and unicorns and fairies. Okay, maybe the last statement was an over exaggeration but you get the gist. Hoseok wasn't sure what exactly drew him into the younger the moment he crossed paths with him and locked eyes.

Maybe it was the way his cheeks flushed red when he was caught staring too long at the older. The way his eyes shined with delight when he was playing with the his baby brother Kookie who waddled up to him and called him pretty. (Jinnie had flushed a deeper red and hid his face in his hands, the toddler thought he had made him cry so he kissed his cheek wetly and offered an apologetic smile with teary eyes. Of course Jin caressed his pudgy cheek and kissed his forehead in a way to reassure the child, little Kookie just giggled and smiled, deciding to climb into Jins lap to play with his fingers and share hushed secrets. Most of which where Kookie asked if he was a princess from a far away land trying to live a normal life, to which Jin giggled and said no but Kookie just pouted and kept saying it's fine if he tells him the truth his secret is safe with him.)

Maybe, just maybe, it was the way his plush lips became pouty when he stuffed his cheeks with food, and kept on stuffing them although his mouth was already overflowing with food. The look of joy and satisfaction being given away by the quiet hums and small squeaks of happiness every bite he took of the delicious treat.

For all one knows it might have been the way he smiles, his mouth which curved up at the corners in a gesture of happiness can light up a whole city and put the sun to shame in a mere second. Or it may have been how his eyes would become teary when his little frail heart would become hurt when he saw someone or something hurting and suffering even though he could or couldn't do anything about it. With all his might and power Jin would attempt to fix it and put it back together in one peace even if he himself ended up hurt in the end. (Like the time he found a baby bird with an injured wing, and he had cried to Hoseok asking if they can nurse it back to help, in the end the little birdie was healed enough to be able to be put back in the wild, but Jin had grew attached to the small creature that he sobbed his heart out when they let it go.)

Perhaps it was in the way the sun shone through the curtains while they were cuddling in the early warm morning. The way their hands would stay clasped together throughout the whole night during their slumber. Their arms and legs in a tangle of limbs as steady breaths escape out slightly chapped lips, and their hearts beat in sync with one another's in a gentle rhythm that only they knew of.

Maybe it was in the way curious hands would wander throughout each other's body, calloused fingertips skimming over the flesh of Jin's cheeks, stomach, arms, and thighs when he roused from sleep. The way he would press kisses and smiles into the skin of his neck as he bit and nibbled on the supple skin until it bloomed into a beautiful hue of red that would stay there for days on end for Jin to look into the mirror and admire. And as time passes along the words that Jin wishes to utter are stuck in his throat as silent begs are unsaid for more of the love bites to be left behind, as a constant reminder of what they share together, as the feeling of emptiness hangs heavy in the pit of his stomach as the once fiery hue of red diminishes to a soft shade of pink.

It may have been the way their eyes met when they finally opened, after their minds and conscious escaped the clutches of sleep and entered the land of the living where reality is unavoidable and responsibilities are to be taken care of, no matter how cruel or vile they may seem, but as long as Hoseok had him, then he was okay with having to put aside his need to want to escape and run away into a safe haven where nothing but dreams and adventures happen, in a place where he could be whoever he wanted to be, and anything can happen.

But I'd rather exchange all those things and more for something much more real and better than all those childish wishes combined, and that is to be with him.

The way they would sit comfortably in their silence, and no words would be exchanged, just lazy smiles and sweet pecks until they escalate into longing touches, and hot breathes being exchanged between their mouths, where lips would glide against each other's and as tongues would brush against one another.

Some may say that I've dug myself a hole for my own grave since I was too far deep into the ocean of hopeless love, others may say I'm a lovesick fool...

"Hoseokie Hyung what's wrong?"

Pouted Jin as he looked up at the older in his hyungs embrace with doe eyes and blushed cheeks.

"Huh? Oh, nothing at all Jinnie!~ Don't worry about me."

Smiles the elder down at the youngest who's snuggled up to his chest, his cheek pressed onto the warm flesh.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive"

"Okay..."

"Jinnie, Love?"

"Yes Hoseokie Hyungie?"

"I love you!~"

"I love you more!~"

But it's worth it, as long as I can be with him...