Peaches

"Jungkook oppa..."

The sound of sheets crumpling under their limbs resonates throughout the room, the sound of their breaths mingling together is music to their ears and the quite groan of the bed which creaks under their weight is nothing more but background noise. An angel with blonde hair lays sprawled against white satin sheets which had cost them a fortune, his hair is fanned across the bed, spread out in a halo around his head, his long lashes which are lightly feathered across his crimson stained cheeks, each strand meeting the apples of his cheeks in a light kiss.

His mouth is red and raw, bleeding lightly from all the nipping they had done earlier when they had met in a kiss, a kiss which stole his breath away, deprived his lungs of oxygen, and left his mind spinning in loops. The cuffs around his wrists cackled against the bed frame, as he struggled to get a grasp of the bars, the sheets, his lover's shoulders, anything to ground himself.

Jungkook spread his lovers legs apart to fit himself in between the thick muscles, hovering over the younger to keep a constant reminder that he was there. He traced with his fingertips the lines of Jin's stomach, the curve of his slim waist, the rise of his chest, and the quivering of his lips.

Beautiful.

He thought.

Leaving a small kiss on the cleft of his collarbone, the smooth skin there an irritated pink from all the licking he had done earlier. He placed a calloused hand on the boy's shaking thighs, moving up to unexplored territory where no one had ever touched him, not even Jin himself. Only for Jungkook, it had always been only for Jungkook. He poked and prodded at his baby's tiny entrance. The younger stiffened and sniffled at the feel of the stretch.

All of a sudden without warning Jin had kicked his left leg in an attempt to get away from the fingers, his hands pushed against the bed frame, his head knocked back harshly against the pillows, he heaved out a sob.

"Jin baby are you-"

Jungkook panicked at the sight of his baby's cries. Tears cascaded down his cheeks in rivulets, his bottom lip quivered in fear.

"PEACHES!"

The older froze for a moment, mind reeling in immediately when he felt Seokjin breathing in and out in study breathes, struggling to transport air into his lungs.

"O-oppa please stop!"

Jungkook dropped everything.

"Jinnie hurt!!"

He grabbed the keys from his back pockets to unlock the shackles around his wrists first, then he went to untie the collar around his lovers neck which had been lightly putting pressure on his throat the whole time. When he felt small free hands flailing against the sheets he shoved the blankets off the bed to scoop up his baby and cradle him in his hold.

"Jin baby are you okay?!"

Jungkook swept his lovers bangs back to look into his eyes and feel the temperature of his forehead, the heated skin too hot for his liking. Reaching under their bed he pulls out a box which contains objects that were ready to be used in situations such as these.

He yanked a blue large baby blanket with a sheep's pattern on the front, wrapping it delicately around his baby boy before reaching in again to grasp a Ryan plushie which he had named 'Joon.'

Strong arms encircled Jin's tiny waist as he shoved his head in between his oppas jawline and neck to sniff at the cologne his boyfriend used daily. The younger sniffled lightly into his throat as his lover caressed his bruised wrists, teased the skin of his back, and cupped the small cheeks of his ass into his hands.

"Jin baby do you want oppa to make you some hot chocolate?"

Asked the older tentatively, Jin nodded yes at the question, but when his lover went to detach himself and scurry into the kitchen he had grabbed the back of his hoodie between thin fingers and a weak hold, his eyes turning watery before his lips quivered once again and the tears he had yet to finish fell down his cheeks.

Jungkook bent down to hold Jin from under his ass, hoisting him onto his hip and feeling the younger entangled his hands in the back of his head to play with the baby hairs on his neck, his thighs hugging his stomach.

The wall to the kitchen was quiet, except for the occasional sob and hiccup which would leave the younger lovers parted lips every now and then. Setting him on the counter Jungkook started to boil milk into a pan, leaving the stove on a low flame before returning to his beloved seokjin again, cramming himself in between his legs to hug him close to his chest.

Jin rested his head on his shoulder, breathing lightly into the others ear as they swayed with the light breeze coming in through the window, sunlight spilling in through the glass. A soft tune was thriving in Jungkook's throat, perfectly content with the soft hands running through his hair and trailing down his back, he pressed kisses to Seokjin's cheeks, eyelids, and Adam's apple. He knew that it didn't make up for the fact that he had hurt the younger not even moments ago but it was all he could manage at the moment as they pressed kisses against one another's mouth, licking up his throat in a warm reassurance of his presence, and nosing lightly into the others soft features.

"I'm sorry I hurt you baby, oppa didn't mean it."

Hiccuped Jungkook, the younger stared in awe at his lovers beauty, he couldn't tear his eyes away even if he wanted to. He thumbed at the olders jawline where his tears clung to, desperate to not drip down and drop onto the floors porcelain tiles.

"It's okay oppa, Jinnie okay!"

Smiled the younger, hearts in his eyes and eyes sparkling. Jungkook let a breath of fear deflate in his lungs, pass through his nose and relax his shoulders.

"I know your okay baby but I could've hurt you..."

"But Jinnie okay! And Baby okay too!~"

Jin sat up straight to lightly pull the covers away from his body, when the covers fell over his shoulder, over the bare skin of his back, over the pale flesh of his naked body. The sunlight hit his skin beautifully, bathing him in a eutheral caramel gold.

Jungkook's eyes traveled to the lightly tanned skin of his face, down to his neck, over his shoulders, sliding down his chest, and finally resting on the three month old baby bump.

Jin's hands rested over his stomach, almost as if to protect the infant from within.

"Jinnie and Kookie's baby okay..."

Jin cupped Jungkook's jaw into his hand, leaving a small kiss on his lips.

"We're okay."

Jungkooks lips quivered and he sobbed out into the morning air.

"Jungkook oppa loves you so much Jinnie."

"Jinnie and baby kookie love you more~"