M'not a Cheater

No breaths were taken, no words were said, and no blinks were being taken to soothe the itchy dryness taking over their eyes.

Eyes tearing up and cheeks turning pink Seokjin stares back at an equally struggling Hoseok and stresses out a breathy sigh.

Honey brown irises clash with round almond orbs as imaginary crickets chirp in the silence of their shared apartment, signifying the deathly quietness that enveloped them.

Wriggling in his seat Seokjin climbs into Hoseok's lap to rest his dainty wrists behind his lovers neck, reeling him in until their chest to chest. The oldest gaze shifts to the black haired boys face only to rest his eyes on the boys blushed thick lips.

Pursing his lips Jin leans into Hoseok's face eyeing warm coffee brewed orbs, the other is still in a trance staring at his boyfriends soft rose colored mouth which is currently caught in between pearly teeth and smoothed out with a pink wet tongue.

Aware of the others stare Seokjin smirks softly before taking his time to make his move.

Eyes glued onto his lovers plushy lips he jumps back slightly and leans away when he's startled by his lover's face inching closer and abruptly puckering his lips. The younger pouts and feigns sadness when he doesn't get the action he wanted but the reaction he was anticipating for.

"Do you not want to kiss me?"

Sulks Seokjin pouting at the other with wide teary eyes and Hoseok's heart sinks at the sight, before frantically reaching for the other, an apology resting on his lips.

"I do want to kiss you I'm so sorry baby I just-"

"Then kiss me!"

Whines Seokjin as his small hands fist the front of the oldest shirt. Hoseok closes his eyes and softly molds his lips against the others and sighs contently at the sensation.

Seokjin pulls away and gets caught in a fit of giggles as he points a finger at Hoseok and exclaims:

"You blinked I win!"

Gasping dramatically the red haired boy pushes his boyfriend against the bed. Tickling his sides earning a high pitched squeal and some thrashing against the sheets. Pinning the youngers small wrists against the mattress Hoseok growls playfully before nipping at the exposed flesh of his loves shoulder.

"You little cheater"

Seokjin keens loudly in his throat and rests pliant underneath the older. Pouting his lips and puffing out his cheek he kicks his feet lightly before sitting up slightly to leave a peck on Hoseok's nose.

"M'not a cheater...I'ma winner"