Last Christmas

Warning: REALLY brief smut

"Hi Yoongi Hyung! I miss you so much!"

"Hi baby I miss you too."

"So Hyungie I was wondering if you're gonna come home for dinner! Since it's Christmas Eve I was-"

"Woah woah Seokjin you just called and you're already nagging at me to come home for a stupid Christmas Eve dinner? Unbelievable..."

"...b-but I didn- I was just asking if you were coming home to spend Christmas with me, you're always coming home late or never come home at all because of work...a-and I don't want to spend Christmas all alone..."

"So what? I'm just supposed to ignore my job in order to come home to you and not earn hours in order to earn money to pay for our house, our bills, and food? Is that it, huh? I'll come home if I feel like it or not, it's not up for you to decide."

"I-I'm sorry Hyung I just-"

"Just what?! Do you not trust me anymore? Do you not respect me and my space?! God your annoying. I'll come home if I want to end of discussion."

"Ok-okay hyungie I'm sorry..."

"Whatever..."

"I-I love you Hyung..."

"Good bye."

"..."

"I love you too."

Muttered Yoongi into the speaker before hanging up and tossing his phone on the table in front of him.

"Was that your boyfriend Seokjin?"

"Yes"

"I thought you told him to fuck off...You told me you guys were over"

Pouted Jimin as he walked over to Yoongi in long strides before he turned Yoongi's spinning chair in his direction and planted his bum in Yoongi's lap. Strong arms came up to wrap around the blue haired boys neck as he leaned in and mouthed hotly at Yoongi's collarbones.

"Don't you love me Yoongi?"

"I do and I will soon don't worry baby, I promise"

Finished Yoongi his sentences with a heavy heart and guilty conscience as he leaned forward and captured Jimin's smooth lips in a kiss.

~>.<'~

After Yoongi had ended the call Seokjin put the phone own with a shaky hand and a small sob. Yoongi knew how sensitive Jin is and yet he went and said those hurtful words anyways...why?

Because he doesn't care about you anymore

Whispered a voice in the back of Jins head. Shaking his head to rid such thoughts Jin forced a smile as tears started to steadily stream down his face.

No Yoongi loves me too much to hurt me on purpose he would never do such a thing to me, he loves me. Maybe he just had a hard day at work.

Reasoned Seokjin with himself as he laid his head down onto the cushions of his shared bed with Yoongi. He softly breathed in and out his nose to steady his racing heartbeat that was beating frantically due to fear. Half lidded eyes slipped closed as his eyes felt the sting of salty tears prickling the corners of his eyes. Curling in on himself he met the first few quite sobs wrack his body before closing his mouth to prevent any sound from escaping said lips as the painful twitching of his body moved along with the held back hiccuping and wailing.

With a broken a heart and a empty soul Jin fell asleep in the big bed meant for two which was too cold for his liking, the sheets reeked of Yoongi's cologne and the faint stench of him invaded his nostrils, sleeping soundly next to the pictures of them.