I see the Universe in your Eyes

"Look Hyung it's the Big Dipper!"

Yells Seokjin gleefully, voice full of delight and eyes turning into crescents pointing his index finger as said constellation, body buzzing with excitement against the fresh cut grass. He turns his face to smile at his Hyung only to find that Namjoon is already staring right back at him with love struck eyes and a twinkle of adoration stuck in his gaze.

"Mhm good job Baby"

Reaching over the silver haired man ruffles the youngers hair with soft fingers in a display of loving affection before snaking his arms around the others tiny waist to drag him into his sturdy chest and nose at his throat right below his Adam's apple.

A low rumble of approval rumbles within the oldest throat as his lovers body clings to his much bigger form. Melting and molding into each other's curves like two pieces of a puzzle coming together to fit perfectly.

"You have to look at the sky in order to see the stars silly!~"

Giggles Seokjin softly, cupping both of his loves cheeks into two palms to squish them together playfully, and blush red when Namjoon continues staring at him with wonder and curiosity. As if he's a foreign being from another dimension. As if he is a fallen angel sent from above. As if he holds all the words secrets of why this...

Why do birds sing and bugs buzz in the early mornings of summer. Why does life perish and revive itself during the dewy days of spring. Why do humans have a need to live and expand although they're thriving off of different life forms and destroying nature on their path to evolving. Why must the sun rise during the day and moon fall into the night everyday, three hundred sixty five days of the year, and since the beginning of time without fail. Why must humans feel grief to feel happiness and chaos in order to have peace.

Why can't they just have one without the other? Why do we humans create such innovations that can cure diseases and better their lives along with other viruses and bombs that can end a population of people within days and kill people within seconds.

Whats the purpose for humans to live and other species to thrive? Why do we still put up with the endless cycle of repeating days that we're so transfixed with continuing even when our eyes lose light, our hair grays and thins, our skin wrinkles and leathers, and our bones deteriorate and turn into dust.

Jin would like to answer each and every question if he had the answer to them, but he's just a simple boy with big hopes and dreams for the future. Just like every living specimen that lives and breathes on this earth. So it hurts in a way how Namjoon gazes into him intently like if the world revolves around him, like every living being worships and protects him, like if he were to vanish than the world will fall apart and chaos will ensue. So why?

"Why?"

Asks Jin curiously, his voice cracking at the end noticeably, tears welling up in his eyes as he continues to stare at the sky full of planets, stars, moons, meteoroids, and galaxies.

Jin is sprawled out against the grass with his arms above his head and eyes stuck above him with glassy eyes, biting his lush bottom lip to stop himself from crying. Namjoon hovers over him, caging him in with his built arms and thick muscular things in either side of his hips.

"Why what?"

A kiss is pressed into the skin of the younger boys jaw and he heaves out a wet sigh.

"Why do you look at me that way...like I'm the answer to all the world's problems, like if I were to disappear then the world will fall apart in seconds, like I'm the last living specimen on this Earth that must be cared for and cherished...so why?"

Seokjin speaks with a breathless whisper and a slight tremble to his words. The boy above him is concerned his love will actually break down and start crying soon. He leans down to hover over his lover lips before meeting each other's stare and speaking with certainty and without hesitation.

"Because your my world, and without you I'll fall apart and disappear from the face of this earth within seconds, your my everything, and I do believe that the world revolves around you, I do believe that every human being on this earth must worship and care for you, you mean everything to me and I need you to live, just like humans need water to live, just like animals need food to thrive, just like how plants need sun to survive."

Their lips press together and all is right in the world.

"Just like how living organisms need a dark sky and stars to gaze at to admire...your my sky and I see the universe in your eyes."