*sips tea*

Jungkook has been waiting for this moment all his life, the chance to finally use the raspberry lemon tea pouches he's been saving his whole life, to use for this very day. He's got the water boiling, a giant hello kitty mug out (it probably belongs to his big brother Taehyung), and the TV remote placed strategically across from him on the coffee table.

Jungkook smirks to himself, as he pours the steaming hot water into the mug before his smirk falters for a bit, as he heard the sound of a car door slamming shut, and the tell tale chatter from outside. Jungkook hurriedly drops the tea bag into his cup, and he almost chokes himself with his blanket that he has wrapped tight around his shoulders, his foot slips as he steps on the corner of his soft blanket, which makes him stumble across the floor and run his toe into the leg of the large burgundy couch in the middle of his living room. Miraculously the cup of tea doesn't spill onto the floor, not even a drop, even as the second youngest slams it into the coffee table with such unnecessary force. The brunette pays no mind as he yelps out a curse and cradles his foot into his lo as he checks for any sign of injury.

However he perks up and forgets about the pain when his ears pick up on the noise of a key being jammed into the keyhole of his front door, and the knob twisting. In a flash Jungkook is laying on the sofa (cross legged, blanket wrapped loosely around his form), his cup of tea in hand, and the remote in the other. He can tell his youngest brother has passed through the threshold of the entrance and into the living room by the low murmur of his shoes shifting uneasily as he stares nervously at Jungkook slowly turn the TV off and very calmly turn his head in the youngests direction.

"How was your "get together" with the guys?"

Jungkook asks very casually, almost nonchalant, if it weren't for the his calculating gaze and unatuy calm demeanor. Jin toes at the floor, a rose blush resting across the bridge of his nose, his hands tucked behind his back as he holds an obnoxiously large bouquet of roses, a poor attempt at hiding them.

"Umm...it was very nice, I had a great time...the guys were very nice to me, and we hung out at the gelato place the whole time...yup...just me...and- the...guys.."

Jungkook raises his left eyebrow, high and neat, (he had also plucked them while his younger brother was gone, just for this very moment)

"Mhmm..."

Jungkook hums very lowly in his throat as he squints his eyes, and brings the cup of tea close to his lips, he takes a sip, very loud and very long as he stares at Jin from the top of the rim of his mug.

He very calmly places the cup back into the table and continues to stare at Seokjin. The younger can't seem to meet his gaze as he keeps playing with his shoes, his aura radiating uncertainty and nerves.

Jungkook is smirking as he eyes his little brother up and down, he can't help but chuckle darkly before he opens his mouth and points a finger at his baby brothers neck.

"By the way, hoseok texted me telling me he's sorry for leaving a hickey on your neck"

Jin's eyes widen, his breath hitches, and his face goes aflame, the flowers drop to the floor, and throughout the whole neighbor house a resounding screech is heard in the distance.