Part-1

The episode starts with a beautiful country AMSTERDAM.

AMSTERDAM

21 SEPTEMBER

NIGHT 10:30 PM

A beautiful villa is seen with name plate of SHIVANYA VILLA.

A girl of around 25 years old is standing there on terrace. She is having her black and bitter coffee. She was wearing specks. Her face was stern and expressionless.

Girl:- 5 years! It has been 5 years since that dreadful day of my life. From past 5 years I'm waiting to destroy them. Now the time has come. Goenka's I'm coming back. You will die every second now. You will regret for destroying me. You will regret for everything. I'll make you all regret for taking birth too. You will ask for death I'll not give you. You will ask for life but I'll not let you live peacefully. You never let me live peacefully. You enjoyed your life in these 5 years a lot. But now....just wait and watch!! I'm coming back! NAIRA IS COMING BACK TO TAKE REVENGE!!

Yes the girl is none other than Naira.

[Naira is very successful. She owns DURGA GROUP OF COMPANIES. She is a billionaire. She owns a gaming company,a textile company,import-export company,a jewellery company,many hotels all over the world,many bakeries,consultancy service company. She owns 30 acres of land which she has given on rent. In just 5 years she became so much successful. She is more powerful than Goenka's. No one has ever seen her. For world she is DURGA.]

Naira went inside her room. It was spacious room with a round bed. Naira kept her coffee mug on the side table. Naira sat on the bed and covered herself with duvet. She took her laptop and started working.

Naira is an insomniac. She can't sleep not only in night but at anytime. She gets some nightmares.

Naira was working whole night. She didn't realise that the clock clicked 6:30 am.

Yes Naira worked whole night. She got up and took her clothes. She went to take bath. She came out after 10 minutes. She was feeling pain in her shoulders and headache.

Naira was having migraine and cervical problem. Naira went out and poured juice in a glass. She drank that juice and drove away to her office.

She reached the office. Everyone greeted her. She just gave them a small smile. She went to her cabin and settled on the chair. Naira called Ms.Thomas inside. She came within 5 minutes.

Naira:- Ms Thomas I want schedule of this whole week. I'm going to India next week. I'll handle everything there.

Ms Thomas:- Sure Mam! I'll be back to you within 20 minutes.

Naira:- Okay!

She went. Naira leaned on her chair. She realised something and typed in her laptop. The page opened.

Naira:- Oh so Mumma Papa are in Cape Town. Good!!

It was Akshara,Naitik and Naksh's recent photo.

Naira caressed Akshara's face. Some tears formed in her eyes but she wiped them off. Naira closed that page and concentrated on her work.

Naira started her work at 8:00 am. It was around 10:00 pm. In between these hours Naira just had 2 cups of coffee and 2 sandwiches. Naira wrapped up her work and got up. She sat in her car and drove away to her house.

Naira directly went inside her room. There was a painting of Maa Kali killing Rakhtbeej. Naira removed that painting. There were many photos. They were given numbers.

Number 1:- Raghav!

Number 2:- Surekha!

Number 3:- Manish!

Number 4:- Shubham!

Number 5:- Kartik and Suhasini both!!

Naira:- I'm coming back Suhasini Goenka and Kartik Goenka to take my revenge. You both destroyed me. You all broke me to the core that I have no feeling for anyone now. Not even my own family. My Mumma whom I loved the most now for her also I have no feeling. I'll kill you all! You will pray for your death.

Naira circled Raghav's photo.

Naira:- You are abt to destroy Raghav!
The day I'll land in India that day will lead to your destruction. Just wait and watch!

(Akshara is alive here)