Part-8

The episode starts with Naira sleeping.

MIDNIGHT 1:30 PM

28th SEPTEMBER

3rd day of Navratri

Naira was sleeping on the bed. It was dark. She started shivering. She was getting that nightmare. She saw Suhasini and Manish stabbing her. She saw everyone laughing on her condition. She saw Maa Kali's idol. She saw Suhasini hitting her head on the stone.

Naira woke up with a jerk. She was sweating from head to toe. Naira got up and poured water in glass. Naira gulped that water in one go.

Naira turned on the lights and Tv. It was the most common thing she used to do. Naira got up and stood near window. Naira wasn't feeling suffocated anymore.

After few minutes,Naira stood in front of Maa Kali's painting. She removed that painting.

Naira:- Raghav still needs to be taught lesson. It will just happen in 15 minutes. From now I have to focus on Surekha Goenka!

Naira circled Surekha's photo.

Naira:- I know your weak point Surekha Goenka. But I have to slowly destroy you.

It was 1:30 am when Naira woke up. Now it was 6:30 am.

Naira took her clothes and went to take bath. Naira came after 10 minutes. She turned on Tv and saw the news. She smiled evilly.

News:- Kartik Goenka tried to molest Ms Durga! He thinks she is his wife Naira.

Naira changed the channel. Another news she saw.

News:- Kartik Goenka wants Ms Durga so that he can use her money. Ms Durga's face resembles Mrs Naira Goenka so Kartik Goenka wants to have Ms Durga!

Naira:- I promised myself Kartik that I'll give you a slow death. You will die every second. Every minute will be an hour for you. I'll not let you come out of police custody Atleast till 2-3 days.

Naira went outside and made black and bitter coffee for herself. She was having her coffee when the bell rang. Naira went and opened the door. She saw each and every member of Goenka Family.

Naira:-Come in!

They all entered Naira's house.

Naira:- Please Sit! I'll be back in just 5 minutes.

Naira went inside and called someone. She talked for a while and cut the call.
Naira came out and saw everyone tensed.

Naira:- Yes! Now tell why you are here?

Suhasini:- Why you did case against my Kittu?

Naira:- Sorry who?

Surekha:- Kartik!

Naira:- Mrs Goenka I'm not an idiot. He misbehaved with me that's why I did case against him. I'm sorry Mr Manish Goenka But What your son has done I don't feel like doing any investment in your company.

Swarna:- Beta he thought that you are Naira!

Naira:- So What can I do if my face is similar to Naira! It's not my fault!

Manish:- Please take your case back Beta!

Naira:- Okay I'll take my case back. But Kartik Goenka will not interfere in my life and in this project in which I'm going to invest.

Manish:- Okay we agree! He will stay away!

Naira:-I'll take my case back!

Goenka's left after a while. Naira smiled evilly. Naira turned on her laptop. She was able to see every corner of Goenka house.

Naira called her man and asked him to fit cctv in Goenka Villa. Every room and every corner.

Naira changed her clothes and left for her office.

It was around 8:30 Am when Naira reached her office. She started doing her work. Almost at 2:30 pm Naira called Police station and asked to free Kartik.

Naira(smiling evilly):- I hope that you would have come to know your place and your reality Kartik Goenka! This is just the beginning. You have to tolerate much. This was just a starter. Main dish is pending and it will come slowly.
Now it's time for Surekha Goenka!

The screen freezes on Naira's determines face.