Part-12

The episode starts with Naira driving.

Naira was driving towards a direction. She was unknown that Naksh was following her.

Naksh:- From the day Durga has come something or else is happening!
First in temple that wind and bells ringing continuously. That stopped when she completely entered inside. Her investing in Goenka business. Her face resembling Naira's face. Now Surekha Chachi's truth coming out in the conference room of Durga's office. This Durga is upto something. I have to know this.

Naira stopped her car near jungle. Naksh stopped his car at a distance. Naira went inside the jungle. Naksh followed her.

Naira felt someone's presence. She turned but saw no one. She started moving again. A small warehouse was there. Naira entered inside the warehouse. Naksh was confused. He peeped in through a window.

The sight gave him a shock. He saw Surekha tied with ropes. Naira came and stood in front of her.

Surekha:- Durga Ji aap?

Naira(smiling evilly):- Durga! Main!

Naira started laughing. Naksh was confused.

Naira:- 25 Dec! 5 years back! Hilly area! Knife! Pushing! Lake! Crocodile!

Naira smirked at Surekha. Surekha was sure that she is Naira.

Surekha:- NAIRA!!

Naira:- Lag ja gale ke phir Yeh Haseen raat ho na ho.

Naira:- I love you Surekha Chachi!

Naksh was shocked. He was feeling happy inside. But he was angry that Naira has done this.

Naksh barged in. Naira was shocked to see Naksh.

Naksh:- Naira!

Surekha:- Naksh please save me!

Naksh:- I have listened everything that you are my Naira! Why are you doing this Naira?

Naira:- Bhai!!

Naksh:- Mar raha tha Yeh sunne ke liye! Kyu kar rahi hai tu Yeh Naira? Chachi ko kidnap!

Naira:- She is a murderer!

Naksh was shocked.

Surekha:- Naira I didn't do anything that day. Why are you punishing me?

Naksh(angry):- What she did Naira tell me? What happened that day?

Naira signalled his man to give Surekha injection.

Naira:- Come with me Bhai!

Naksh and Naira went outside near their cars.

Naksh:- Now tell me Naira!

Naira:- Bhai! Your 007 was killed!

Naksh was shocked. Naira told him whatever happened that day. Naksh was hell angry on Suhasini.

Naksh:- I'll kill them all. They tried to kill you.

Naira:- They tried to kill me but they killed someone else.

Naksh:- Who Naira?

Naira:- My child! I was pregnant Bhai!

Naksh was utmost shocked.

Naira:- I know Bhai you are hell angry! You want to kill them. But Bhai before that I want to ask you something!

Naksh:- Haan!

Naira told him abt Kartik's convo with Suhasini.

Naksh:- Nahi Naira! That day Kartik was with me. Firstly Kartik got Suhasini Goenka's Call that she has found Naira. But the call got disconnected. After few minutes when network came in Kartik's phone he called Suhasini Goenka. And she told him that you were standing in front of her.

Naira was shocked and feeling guilty.

Naira:- What happened after that Bhai?

Naksh:- After that Suhasini Goenka and Surekha Goenka came home and told that you have sent divorce papers.

Naira:- Nahi Bhai! That day when Kartik called Suhasini Goenka showed Kartik wants my death. She made me sign those papers.

Naksh:- Naira Kartik Really loves you! He is living with your memories. He is not your culprit.

Naira:- Bhai I have realised my mistake. But you will not do anything.

Naksh:- Naira!

Naira:- Nahi Bhai! I have started this Revenge and I'll finish it. Yes you can help me. But till my revenge completes you will not tell anyone that I'm Naira. Not even Mumma Papa.

Naksh:- Naira I'm with you. I'll help you. Because for me you are my child. And they killed your child. I'll not spare them. Now this is not only your revenge. This is my revenge too. They snatched my 007 from me. They snatched Mumma Papa's daughter from them.

Naksh took Naira in his hug. After so many years he got chance to take his sister in his hug.

The screen freezes on Naksh and Naira hugging.