Part-7

The episode starts with next day

MORNING 8:30 am

27th SEPTEMBER

2nd day of Navratri

Naira reached her office. She was informed about Manish's appointment.

Naira went to her cabin and started working. It was 8:30 am when Naira started her work. Now it was 11:30 am when she heard a knock on her cabin door.

Naira:- Come In!

Richa came inside.

Richa:- Mam Mr Manish Goenka and Mr Kartik Goenka!

Naira:- Let them in Richa! And one more thing bring coffee for them and my coffee for me.

Richa:- Sure Mam!

Manish and Kartik sat in front of Naira. Their coffee was placed.

Naira:- Have coffee Mr Goenka!

Manish:- Thank You!

Naira:- Mr Goenka If I'm not wrong you have one more son. What was his name? Urghhh my memory.

Kartik:- Shubham!

Naira:- Ya Shubham! He didn't come! I mean he is also in your business.

Manish:- Yes He is! He had some work today.

Naira:- Okay! So tell me why you wanted to meet me?

Manish:- Ms Durga it's known to you that our business is in loss.

Naira:- Hmm! So...

Manish:- We are going to deal with a project but for that we need investors.

Naira:- You want me to become your investor.

Kartik:- Yes! Please help us!

Naira:- I hate people saying please Mr Goenka! Okay I'll invest but I have some conditions.

Manish:- Sure!

Naira got up from her chair and started moving.

Naira:- Firstly I'll check your past records and then decide.
Secondly I want a guarantee from you because I don't want my money to get scammed or conned.
Thirdly I will inspect your work whenever I want.
Fourth and last if I found any thing wrong abt you or any family members of yours then I'll take that investment back whether the project is giving profit or not.

Kartik:- But...

Manish:- We agree!

Naira:- I'll check your past records and then I'll inform you. You may leave!

Manish:- Thank you!

Manish and Kartik left. Kartik was still confused abt Naira.

Naira:- Now you just wait and watch Manish Goenka! How I destroy you! My one culprit has been punished.

Naira wrapped up her work around 8:30 pm. She sat in the car and drove away. She wanted to have some peace.

Naira stopped her car in front of a park. She came out and went inside the park. Naira saw Arjun playing there. Then she saw Akshara there. They also saw her. Arjun went to her.

Arjun:- I'm Sholly Aunty! I thought you are my Bhua!

Naira(sitting in front of Arjun):- It's Okay! I'm sorry for talking rudely. I didn't know abt your Bhua looking like me.

Arjun:- It's Okay Aunty!

Akshara:- I'm sorry too Beta!

Naira(standing up):- It's Okay! Mrs...

Akshara:- Akshara Singhania!

Naira:- I'm sorry too Mrs Singhania! I pushed you! But at that time I was...

Akshara:- It's Okay Beta I understand.

Naira:- Thank you!

Akshara and Arjun left from there. Naira sat on the bench. She was having tears in her eyes but her face was stern.

It was almost 10:30 pm

Naira was still sitting in the park only. No one else was there. Suddenly someone came there. It was none other than Kartik.

Kartik saw Naira sitting there. He went near her and stood in front of her. Nair looked up and saw Kartik.

Kartik:- I know you are my Naira! Please tell me why you are doing this!

Naira:- Excuse me What the hell are you saying?

Kartik(holding her from shoulders):- Naira please don't do this to me. I love you! I'm your Kartik. I know you love me.

Kartik took Naira in his hug. Naira pushed Kartik and slapped Kartik. Kartik was shocked. A constable saw this and came to them.

Constable:- Mam are you Okay?

Kartik(in his mind):- If she's my Naira then she will not send me to police station.

Naira:- This man is behaving badly with me. Just take him away.

Kartik was shocked. Constable took Kartik with him.

Naira(in her mind):- I'll kill you every second Kartik! You will pay for your sins. I'll not let you live happily. You broke me in one go. But I'll break you slowly! Just wait and watch!