Part-19

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik standing in hall.

Naira:- Shall I make coffee for you?

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira went inside kitchen to make coffee for Kartik. Kartik came there. Naira knew his presence. Kartik came and hugged Naira from behind. He kept his chin on Naira's shoulder.

Kartik:- Did you forgive me?

Naira:- I should ask that Kartik!

Kartik:- I wasn't angry on you Naira!

Naira:- But...

Kartik(tightening the hug):- I love you!

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik(breaking the hug):- You done love me now!

Naira turned towards Kartik. She could feel him breaking.

Naira:- I don't know Kartik! I really don't know! In these 5 years I always thought that you killed my child. That betrayal turned me stone hearted. I don't think so that I have any feeling for anyone inside me.

Kartik:- Hmm!

Kartik turned to leave. Naira held his hand and stopped him.

Naira:- Have coffee!

Kartik:- Hmm!

They both sat on the sofas.

Kartik:- What's your plan Naira?

Naira:- Finale!

Kartik:- Finale? Matlab?

Naira:- I'm not sure abt it. First I'll make complete plan and then tell you. But...

Kartik:- But What?

Naira:- Don't call me Naira in front of anyone. You know very well why I'm saying this!

Kartik:- Don't worry! I'll not do this! I don't want to lose you again.

Naira saw pure love and concern in Kartik's eyes. She knew she still loves him.

Naira:- Kartik! I love you!

Kartik(surprised):- Sachi? But you said...

Naira:- Kartik! I knew I love you. Bas that Love was hidden behind that hatred and my revenge.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Naira! I wasn't able to save you.

Naira:- Nahi Kartik It's wasn't your fault. It was just a game.

Kartik:- Game?

Naira:- Game of Fate! To separate us!

Kartik:- It wasn't game of fate Naira! It was game of Suhasini Goenka to separate us!

Naira:- Kartik you have to behave normally with them until Dashami.

Kartik:- You mean 4 more days!

Naira:- Yes just 4 days!

Kartik:- How will I spend?

Naira:- Kartik the way you spent these 5 years spend these 4 days.

Kartik:- Crying!

Naira:- What?

Kartik:- I cried everyday.

Naira:- You don't have to do this.

Kartik:- Hmm! I'll leave now.

Naira:- Hmm! You go but be careful.

Kartik:- Okay!

Naira dropped Kartik till door. Kartik went. Naira turned a little when Kartik came and gave a peck on Naira's cheek. Kartik ran away. He drove away to Goenka Villa.

Naira touched her cheek where Kartik kissed her.

Naira:- I love you Kartik! Yes I love you! But I'm not worthy of you. You deserve someone better. That's why I told a lie that I don't have feelings for anyone.

Kartik was driving. He was happy.

Kartik:- I know Naira you love me. You think I can't catch your lie. I caught your lie. I saw pure love for me in your eyes. Tomorrow I'll make you confess that you still love me.

Kartik reached Goenka Villa.

Suhasini:- Is Durga fine Kittu?

Kartik(controlling his anger):- Haan Dadi! She's fine! You all take rest!

Kartik went to his room. He laid on the bed. He was happy inside because he got his Naira back. But he was sad and angry that his own family betrayed Naira and killed their child.

The scene shifts to Singhania Sadan

Akshara and Naksh returned home.

Naitik:- Where were you both?

Akshara:- Nothing Naitik! I had some work in market. So Duggu took me.

Naksh:- Haan Papa!

Bhabhi Maa:- From when you started lieing Akshara?

Akshara:- Nahi Bhabhi Maa I'm not lieing!

Naitik:- If you are not lieing then come with me.

Naitik held Akshara's hand and took her to temple of their house.

Naitik:- Now you are standing in front of Krishna Ji's idol. Tell me the matter.

Akshara:- Naitik!

Naitik:- Akshara truth! I saw Naksh getting angry when Doctor told that Durga didn't eat food. I heard Naksh whispering Naira's name when Durga fainted. I saw you going behind Naksh. I want truth Akshara. Just truth!

Rajshri:- Akshara! Naksh! Tell us!

Keerti:- Naksh I know you are hiding something!

Naksh:- Where is Arjun?

Keerti:- He's going to stay at his friend's place today. His all friends are coming.

Akshara:- You want to know the truth. It will hurt you all especially Keerti.

Keerti looked at Akshara confusingly.