Part-10

The episode starts with midnight

MIDNIGHT 2:30 PM

29th SEPTEMBER

4th day of Navratri

Naira was standing near the window. She didn't sleep. She knew if she slept then she will get that nightmare. She wasn't thinking abt her past. She was thinking abt Kartik.

Naira:- Why his eyes confuse me? Why I feel he loves me? No he can't love me. If he loved then he wouldn't have betrayed me. But why my heart says that he's not my culprit? Should I investigate abt it? No that day I listened that convo. Suhasini Goenka also told that Kartik hates me. What's the truth? I have gone mad! I hate him!

Naira heard a voice.

Voice:- You still love him Naira!

Naira turned and saw her own self in front of her.

Naira:- You?

Soul:- I'm your soul Naira! Your heart still loves Kartik! Just once just once Naira! Only once think that Kartik who loved you the most. Will he betray you?

Naira:- He tried to kill me!

Soul:- Naira whatever we see with our eyes and what we hear are two different things. Whatever we see and hear is not always truth!

Naira closed her ears.

Naira(shouted):- Shut up! Just shut up!

Naira opened her eyes and ears. The soul disappeared. Naira stood in front of Maa Kali's idol. She folded her hands and closed her eyes. She only saw her and Kartik's moments and their wedding. Naira in shock opened her eyes.

Naira:- Should I talk to Kartik once? No Naira no! Right now I'm here for revenge. I have to give punishment to my child's killers.

Naira removed Maa Kali's painting and removed Kartik's photo.

Naira:- I don't know Kartik! My heart and mind are working in opposite directions. Till I know the truth I'll not do anything with you.

Naira picked up her laptop. She saw Kartik awake. Naira focused on that camera and zoomed it.

Kartik was holding Naira's photo. He was crying. Naira's heart flinched in pain. Naira closed that. Suddenly her eyes fell on Surekha awake and in hall.

Surekha was moving here and there in hall. Surekha called someone. After few minutes,she went near the door and opened it. A man came inside.

Naira:- Who's this man? Why Surekha Goenka called her?

The man and Surekha went in the room where is locker. Surekha opened the locker. She took out some jewellery and put it in the bag. She gave the man that bag. The man left.

Naira:- Oh so Surekha Goenka is doing theft in her own house! This proof will destroy you completely.

Naira closed that. She went and made a coffee for herself. She was having coffee and making the plan against Surekha.

Naira:- Surekha Goenka your family will yourself throw you out of the house.

Screen freezes on Naira's face.