Part-18

The episode starts with Kartik crying hugging Naira.

They broke the hug. Kartik looked at Naira.

Kartik:- I knew you are my Naira! But why you hid it from me? Why you left me? Who's body was that? What happened with you Naira? Naira please answer me na

Naksh and Akshara came out.

Akshara:- Naira!!

Naira was shocked to see Akshara.

Naksh:- I have told Mumma!

Kartik:- You knew it Naksh!

Naksh:- Hmm! Naira its time for revealing everything.

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Naira tell me what happened?

Naira:- I'll tell! We have to go somewhere!

Naksh:- Naira why there?

Naira:- Bhai it's imp that Kartik should listen to that person. He will believe then only.

Kartik:- Who?

Naira:- You will come to know!

Everyone sat in Naksh's car. Naksh stopped the car in front of the jungle.
They came out of the car. Everyone followed Naira. They saw a warehouse. They went inside. Akshara and Kartik were shocked to see Surekha there tied.

Akshara:- Naira's What's this?

Surekha:- Akshara Ji! Kartik please save me. I'll confess my crime. Please ask Naira to free me.

Kartik:- Crime? What you did Chachi?

Naira:- Tell Kartik Surekha Goenka what happened 5 years back?

Surekha finally confessed the happenings of that day. Akshara and Kartik were shocked.

Akshara slapped Surekha.

Akshara:- How can you do this? You tried to kill Naira!

Naksh:- They tried to kill Naira but they killed...

Kartik:- They killed Whom?

Naksh:- Your And Naira's child Kartik! They killed your child.

Kartik and Akshara were utmost shocked. Kartik fell on the floor. He completely broke down.

Kartik(crying):- My Dadi! My Papa! They killed my child! They snatched my Naira from me. I'll kill them.

Naira:- No Kartik! It's my revenge and I'll take it in my way! No one will come in between.

Akshara:- Naira please come to me.

Akshara took Naira in her hug. They both were crying. Naira felt someone's hands on her feet.

Naira saw Kartik holding her feet. She was shocked. Naira bent in front of Kartik.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Naira! Please forgive me! I wasn't able to save you and our child. I'm really sorry!

Naira:- I'm sorry Kartik! I doubted you! I punished you for that which you didn't do!

Kartik:- Matlab?

Naira told abt Suhasini making doubt in Naira's mind ant him. Finally Naksh revealing truth to her.

Kartik:- No Naira you weren't at fault. It was Dadi's Sorry Suhasini Goenka's master plan. I'll kill her.

Naira:- Nahi Kartik! I'm not here to kill anyone.

Naksh:- But Naira What will you do now?

Naira:- That I'll tell you! First I have to reach my house soon.

Akshara:- But why?

Naira:- If you want you can accompany me!

They left and drove away to Naira's house.

Soon they reached Naira's house. Naira went inside her room with them. Naira removed Maa Kali's painting. They saw Goenka's photo.

Kartik:- There was my photo at empty place right!

Naira:- Hmm! Because I thought you also...

Kartik:- It's natural Naira! I'm not angry! But how you punished Raghav?

Naira told abt his pub burning and he involved in drug case.

Naira:- I'm not here to take my revenge!

Akshara:- Then?

Naira:- I here to my child's revenge Mumma. They killed my child. That child abt whom I came to know when I completely recovered from injuries. That child who didn't took breathe in this world. That child who's presence I wasn't able to feel.

Naira's face was stern. Naira took her laptop and turned on the cctv footage.

Naira:- Kartik sorry I placed cctv cameras in Goenka Villa.

Kartik:- What??

Naira:- I was the one who destroyed Goenka business!

Kartik(smiled):- I understand why you did it! I'm not angry! You jut wanted to give punishment to my family. I too want that.

Naksh:- But Naira now What?

Naira:- Now finale Bhai! This Dashami those 3 will pay for their sins.

Akshara:- What are you going to do Naira?

Naira:- You all have to promise me until Dashami you will not tell anyone that I'm Naira.

Akshara:- Naira!

Naira:- Mumma please for me!

Akshara:- Okay!

Naksh/Kartik:- We agree!

Naksh:- Mumma we have to leave now!

Akshara:- Family will get doubt! (Cupping Naira's face) take care of yourself Naira! For your Mumma!

Naira:- I'll Mumma!

Naira hugged both Naksh and Akshara. Akshara and Naksh both left. Now Kartik and Naira were standing in the room.