Part-3

The episode starts with Naira standing near the lake.

Naira's mind went to her past.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Someone was continuously stabbing Naira. Naira somehow pushed the person. She turned around and was shocked to see Suhasini.

Naira:- Dadi!

Suhasini:- Haan Main! Today I'll completely rectify my mistake Naira.

Surekha and Manish came from behind. Naira thought they will save her. But...

Naira:- Papa! Dadi is trying...

Manish:- Trying to kill you! I know Naira!

Naira was utmost shocked. Raghav and Shubham came there.

Naira:- Raghav! Shubham!

Raghav:- Your Dadi called me Here Naira.

Raghav came towards Naira. He pulled her hairs and threw her on floor. Naira fell in front of Maa Kali's idol. Suhasini held Naira's hairs and started hitting her head on the stone.

Everyone was laughing on her. Suhasini pulled up Naira. She saw everyone holding a knife. Manish came first and stabbed Naira in stomach.

Manish:- Because if you my son goes against me. He is your slave. To get my son back and for my family's reputation I'll have to kill you Naira. I'm sorry! Shubham Papers!

Shubham gave some papers to Naira and asked her to sign it. Naira refused.
Manish pulled out his knife. Suhasini stabbed Naira two times.

Suhasini:- You are not worthy of Goenka surname. You are not good for my Kittu. You always made my Kittu against me. Today I'll cut this problem forever. Sign the divorce papers.

Surekha:- Maa Ji Kartik's call!

Shubham closed Naira's mouth. Suhasini took the call and put it on speaker.

Suhasini:- Haan Kittu! I'm doing that work only. Naira is in front of me.

Kartik:- Dadi! I don't want that past...

Suhasini:- I'll not let it happen Kittu. I'll do that only what you said! Don't worry.

Kartik:- Jee Dadi!

The call disconnected. Suhasini pulled out her knife. Naira was shocked to learn abt Kartik's involvement in all this.

Suhasini:- Sign the papers now!

Naira was broken completely. She signed the papers. They all pushed Naira in lake. Naira while falling in the lake was remembering Akshara.

Naira:- Mumma!!

They all left from there thinking that crocodiles will eat up Naira. Naira fell in the lake. A crocodile attacked her. Some people saw her. They killed the crocodile and took Naira to their village.

For almost 10 days Naira was given treatment. After 10 days...

Lady:- Beta your child died!

Naira:- My child?

Lady:- Yes you were pregnant!

Naira was shocked. Her child was killed. That day Naira decided to take revenge of her child. She thanked those people and asked them to not tell anyone that they treated her.

Naira left from there. After few days Naira went to Amsterdam. She started her business there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira was crying but still her face was stern and expressionless.

Naira:- Be ready you all! You are going to die every second.