Part-24

The episode starts with leap of 3 days.

It was day of Dashami.

Goenka Family got ready. Naira invited them at Dussehra function at her villa.

Only Kartik knew Naira's plan. Singhania's also didn't know her plan.

They all reached Naira's villa. They were given a warm welcome. Singhania's also came. They met everyone.

They all went outside to burn Ravan. Naira picked up the harpoon and pointed at Ravan.

Manish:- Durga! This is done by men!

Naira:- Mr Goenka! Today I'll change this. From today a girl will do this. Wrong happened with Sita. She had right to kill Ravan. But she didn't. So I'm changing.

Everyone agreed. Kartik and Singhania Family were proud of Naira.

Naira pointed harpoon at Ravan. The moment the arrow hit Ravan's body. Naira looked at Suhasini,Shubham and Manish.

Naira:- You three also will undergo this pain. Just wait and watch.

The lights went off. A spot light focused on Naira who was standing on the stage.

Naira:- Dussehra! The same day when Shri Ram killed Ravan. The same day when Maa Durga won a battle against demons. Today I'll tell you a story.

Everyone was looking at Naira.

Naira:- There was a girl who was betrayed by those people whom she trusted a lot. Let's see what actually happened!

The lights again went off. Naira came downstairs. Guards were wearing casuals and they covered Manish,Suhasini and Shubham.

Naira came there singing. The spot light focused on Suhasini,Manish and Shubham.

Ek beeti hui kahani hai

Naira pointed her finger at Suhasini.

Teri meri dushmani
Purani hai
Teri meri dushmani
Purani hai...

Naira lit a mashal and brought near them.

Iss dil ki aag bhujani hai
Teri meri dushmani
Purani hai....

Kartik came on the stage. Naira went back and played their wedding act. After their romance. KeeSh's wedding. Dadi's taunts. Suhasini,Manish and Shubham were shocked.

Finally Naira played the act of Suhasini,Shubham,Manish,Surekha and Raghav killing Naira and throwing her in lake.

Naira jumped in front of Suhasini. She held Suhasini's face.

Tune mujhe rulaya hai
Tune mujhe jalaya hai

Naira held Shubham from collars with her other hand.

Tune mujhe rulaya hai
Tune mujhe jalaya hai

Naira threw Shubham behind. Naksh got hold of him. Naira held Suhasini's neck.

Gardan teri jhukaungi
Zinda tujhe jalaungi

Zidd Maine Aaj thaani hai

Naira pushed Suhasini.

Teri meri dushmani
Purani hai...

In the meantime,Kartik told Akhilesh and Swarna everything. They were shocked.

Naira went towards Manish and slapped him. She picked up that mashal and hit on Manish's face.

Maine kasam bhi khaayi hai
Teri qaza bhi aayi hai

Maine kasam bhi khaayi hai
Teri qaza bhi aayi hai

Koi nahi bachayega
Tu iss jahan se jaayega

Mujhe teri chita jalaani hai

Teri meri dushmani
Purani hai.....

Shubham:- Kaun ho tum?

Naira:- 5 years back! Lake! Hills! Knife! Stabbing! Crocodiles! Kuch yaad aaya?

Manish:- Naira!!

Naira:- Yes father in law! I'm not Durga I'm Naira! Naira Whom you killed 5 years back.

Suhasini:- You can't be alive. I stabbed you with my own hands that also 5 times in stomach and 11 times on your shoulder. Manish,me,Surekha,Shubham and Raghav pushed you in lake and crocodiles ate you. You can't be alive Naira.

Naira:- Right my sweet Dadi in law! You did a mistake you confessed your crime in front of media and police.

Suhasini realised What she did. This news was live telecasted.

Naira:- That day you didn't kill me. You killed my child. My and your grandson Kartik's child. You killed that child brutally. You are a killer.

Shubham was abt to hit Naira with broken bottle. Naira held his hand. She twisted his hand. Naira took that broken bottle and stabbed in his legs. Kartik held Shubham and started beating him.

Swarna came forward and slapped Manish.

Swarna:- You tried to kill Naira! You killed her child! Naira I tell you whatever you want do with these Goenka's. Give them their punishment.

Naira held Suhasini.

Naira:- Now this whole world will see that which daughter in laws have in laws like you What should they do with them.