Part-6

The episode starts with Naira coming to her office

Naira came inside her office and was greeted by everyone.

Naira:- Richa! Please arrange a press conference and tell them that DURGA is coming in front of people.

Richa:- Sure Mam!

After an hour,the press conference was arranged.

Richa:- Here comes the most successful and biggest entrepreneur of the world MS DURGA.

Naira came there on the stage. It was live telecasted. Singhania's And Goenka's were watching it.
Media was shocked to see Naira.

Media:- Mrs Naira Goenka!

Naira:- Sorry! What did you say?

Media:- You are Naira Mam right?

Naira:- Who this Naira is? In temple also that lady was calling me Naira and that small kid was calling me Bhua! Who is this Naira can you please tell me?

Richa:- Mam Naira is Mr Kartik Goenka's wife. Sorry she was his wife.

Naira:- So!

Richa:- She died few years back and she is your look-alike. This is her photo.

Naira:- Oh okay! I thought that lady has gone mad. But if sh s watching Tv then I apologise for my mistake. I didn't know it. Sorry! Sorry to that kid also!

Media:- Mam why you never came in front of media for so many years?

Naira:- I had some health issues. Forget abt it! I kept this press conference for just showing myself in front of media.

Media:- Mam you have so many companies. You are a billionaire. Still you kept 2 guards and only one car. Your house in Amsterdam is also decent. Why? I mean if any other business person...

Naira:- Actually I just believe in strength. I know what you want to say that other businessmen keep 10 guards. It's their wish. But I don't want any right security. If a person is strong inside then he/she doesn't need any security.

Media:- Mam How you became so much successful? In just period of 5 years.

Naira:- Firstly it was Maa Kali's blessings. Secondly I would say the work I did day and night. Thirdly my employees who worked so hard that I'm at this level.

Everyone applauded Naira. Media left after a while. Naira sat in her car and drove away.

The scene shifts to Goenka Villa

Manish:- She can't be Naira!

Kartik quietly went to his room. He fell on the floor crying.

Kartik:- I still remember the day when I lost you forever Naira!

FLASHBACK STARTS

Suhasini and Surekha came back Goenka Villa.

Kartik ran to them. He looked here and there.

Kartik:- Dadi Where is Naira? You said she's with you!

Suhasini gave Kartik the divorce papers. Kartik was shocked. The papers fell from his hands. Swarna also read them.

Kartik:- Naira can't do this to me! She divorced me.

Suhasini:- Kartik sign them and free Naira. She just wants freedom.

Kartik was damn hurt.

Surekha:- She doesn't want to see your face Kartik. She just want the divorce from you.

Manish:- Sign Kartik!

Kartik in anger and hurt signed the papers. Suhasini asked Manish to submit the papers.

Kartik went to his room and fell on the floor crying.

Singhania family came to know this. They believed that Naira can't do this.
They tried to contact Naira but in vain.

For almost 10 days they kept finding Naira.

On the 11th day, police came to Goenka Villa. Singhania family was also present there.

Naitik:- Inspector!

Inspector:- Mrs Naira Goenka's House!

Akshara:- Yes I'm her mother! Where is she?

Inspector:- Your daughter is no more!

This was an utmost shock for everyone.

Naksh:- How can you say this?

Two ward boys came inside with a dead body covered with white cloth.

Inspector:- These things we got from Xyz place. Please check once.

Akshara checked the things. She fell on the floor.

Akshara(shouting):- NAIRA!!

She tried to take out the cloth. Inspector stopped her..

Inspector:- Mrs Singhania body is eaten by crocodile. Only bones are left. Please don't remove!

Everyone broke down. But inside Suhasini,Surekha,Manish and Shubham were happy.

Next day they cremated Naira's body. That day only they came to know Divorce was accepted and finalised.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kartik:- That day I lost you forever!