Part-17

The episode starts with everyone coming inside.

Swarna:- Beta are you Okay?

Naira:- Yes I'm fine! (In her mind) Why I didn't get that nightmare?

Naira felt a touch on her hand. She noticed Kartik's hand on her hand. She realised why she didn't get that nightmare.

Kartik(removing his hand):- Oh I'm sorry!

Naksh wanted to ask Naira abt her not eating food and these tablets. For his luck doctor came inside.

Doctor:- Ms Durga! Do you take sleeping pills or any painkillers?

Naira:- Yes! I take both sleeping pills and painkillers.

Everyone was shocked.

Doctor:- May I know why?

Naira:- I have migraine and cervical that's why!

Doctor:- It's Okay! You are fine now but you have to eat your food properly. That's only my prescription.

Naira:- Hmm! Thank you Doctor!

Doctor left. Naksh was feeling angry on Naira and the fate. Akshara noticed it. Naksh left from there angrily. He drove away. Akshara followed him.

Naksh stopped his car at the same place where Naira was killed. Naksh went and stood in front of Maa Kali's idol.

Naksh:- What do you want? Why are you doing this? First you snatched my sister from me and now.. now you are giving me my sister in this way! You can't save Naira 5 years back. You made her life a hell. I'll not bear this. I can't see my Naira like this. I can't even call her my 007. Like others I have to call her Durga. Why you didn't save her that day? Why? In front of you those people killed her.

Akshara listened all this. She was shocked.

Akshara:- Duggu!

Naksh turned and saw Akshara. He was shocked. Seeing Akshara's state it was evident that she listened to everything.

Akshara:- You knew she is my Naira!

Naksh went to Akshara. Akshara slapped him.

Akshara:-You knew she is Naira! Why you didn't tell me. You know very well how our lives are without Naira! Tell me! You said some people killed Naira! Who killed Naira?

Naksh(hugging Akshara):- Mumma! Naira got saved but someone else was killed.

Akshara was shocked. Akshara broke the hug.

Akshara:- Tell me clearly Duggu!

Naksh:- I can't tell Mumma! Its better if Naira herself tells you! I'll call her.

Naksh called on Naira's number. Naira was in Kartik's car. Naira decided to tell Kartik everything. She wanted Kartik to know the reality of his family.

Naira:- Kartik please take to Xyz place.

Kartik stopped the car with a jerk.

Kartik:- Which place? No I'll not go there.

Naira:- Kartik please! Someone wants to meet you!

Kartik:- Who?

Naira:- You just drive to that place!

Kartik drove to that place. Naksh saw them.

Naksh:- So Naira decided to tell Kartik everything! Mumma come with me!

Naksh and Akshara hid behind the tree. Kartik and Naira came out of the car.

Naira:- Come!

Kartik and Naira stood there near the edge of hill.

Naira:- Missing Naira!

Kartik(teary eyed):- Hmm!

Naira:- Your Naira was killed!

Kartik looked shockingly at Naira.

Kartik:- Who are you?

Naira:- What do you think who I can be?

Kartik:- Why I feel you are...

Naira:- Speak up MENDEK!!

Kartik was shocked. He was crying now.

Naira(teary eyed):- Yes I'm your SHERNI!

Kartik immediately took Naira in his hug. He was crying badly.