Part-20

The episode starts with Keerti looking at Akshara confusingly.

Keerti:- Maa! What do you mean?

Akshara:- Duggu close every door and window properly.

Naksh:- Hmm!

Everyone was confused. Naksh loser the main door properly. Everyone came to hall.

Rajshri:- Akshara please speak!

Akshara:- Durga is our Naira!

Everyone was shocked. They were emotional,sad,angry and hurt.

Naitik:- She is my Princess!

Naksh:- Haan Papa! She is your Princess! Mumma's life and my 007!

Keerti:- But why she acted as if she doesn't know us.

Naksh:- Because of Goenka's.

Keerti:- What?

Akshara:- Keerti you are daughter of that house and we have no grudge against you but Naira is here to take revenge from Goenka's except Akhilesh Ji,Swarna Ji,Luv-Kush and Kartik.

Naitik:- But why Akshara?

Akshara was crying now remembering whatever happened with Naira. She wasn't able to say anything.

Naitik:- Akshara your silence and your cries are killing me inside. Tell me what they did with Naira?

Naksh:- I'll tell you Papa!

Rajshekhar:- Naksh is something very big.

Naksh while crying told everyone what happened 5 years back. Everyone was utmost shocked. Shock was understatement to their condition. Bhabhi Maa fell on the sofa. Keerti wasn't able to believe her family's deeds. Naitik wasn't speaking anything. He was broken inside.

Naitik(shouted):- I'll kill them!

Akshara stopped Naitik.

Akshara:- I also wanted to do this. Naksh and Kartik also wanted to do this but Naira stopped us.

Devyani:- Why Akshara?

Akshara:- Naira is here to take revenge of her child. Naira wants to take it on her own.

Naitik:- My princess tolerated so much. I kept her like Princess but those Goenka's.

Bhabhi Maa:- I want to meet Naira now.

Naksh:- Badi Dadi! Now?

Bhabhi Maa:- Now means Now!

Naitik:- I also want to meet Princess!

Akshara:- Naitik its night time. It's 8:30 pm.

Naitik:- Naira will be awake. I want to meet Naira that's it.

Naksh:- Okay Come!

Keerti didn't move from her place. Akshara went to her. Keerti saw her and fell on her feet.

Keerti(crying):- I'm sorry Maa! Because of my family Naira beared so much.

Akshara(making Keerti stand):- Nahi Keerti! It wasn't your fault. You weren't at at fault in any way bacha!

Akshara took Keerti in her hug. Keerti was crying. Akshara rubbed her back. After few minutes,she calm down.

Akshara(cupping her face):- Keerti neither you nor Kartik was at fault. Stop blaming yourself. You have to meet Naira. Come!

They all headed towards Naira's house. Naira was in garden. Naira played the music. She played Mahishasura Mardini Stotram's music. Naira wore her ghungroo.

Naira started dancing on the rhythm. She was dancing with her eyes closed. Only that betrayal came in front of her. Her feet hit many times on the stone but it didn't effect her. She kept dancing. She was pouring all her anger in it.

This was all seen by Singhania's and Maheshwari's who were shocked to see Naira's condition. Naira's one foot was bleeding badly but no sign of pain was on her face. Her ghungroos also broke apart but she kept dancing.

Almost after 20 minutes,the music stopped. Naira stopped her dance. The families were back facing Naira.

Naira looked upwards. The moment Naira looked upwards it started raining. Naira's tears got covered in that rain. Naira closed her eyes. She turned after few minutes and saw whole family.

From their faces it was evident that they know truth. But still Naira wanted to be sure. She went towards them.

Naira:- You all here?

Bhabhi Maa:- Beta woh...

Naira:- It's raining come inside!

They all entered inside. Akshara saw those stab marks on Naira's back of shoulder.

Naitik:- Princess!

Naira saw all of them. Tears were flowing from their eyes. Naira looked at Akshara and Naksh.

Naksh:- Sorry Naira! We have to tell them! They blackmailed Mumma!

Naira:- And you got blackmailed!

Akshara:- Naira!

Bhabhi Maa:- Naira!

Naira:-Aaahh...

Everyone got tensed. Naira was rubbing her shoulders. She sat on the sofa. Akshara went and sat beside her.

Akshara:- Naira What happened?

Naira:- Bhai! In my room in the drawer of side table there are painkillers please bring them.

Naksh went and brought painkillers. Naira took out one tablet from each and gulped them with water. Naira closed her eyes.

Rajshri:- Naira Tum thk ho?

Naira:- Hmm!

Naitik:- Princess! Are we so bad that you didn't come to us?

Naira:- There's no use of talking abt this now.

Naira got up.

Naira:- You had dinner?

Keerti came forward and folded her hands in front of Naira.

Keerti:- I'm sorry Naira!

Naira was just looking at Keerti.