Part-26

The episode starts with Naira moving back to her villa.

Naira went back to her villa. She did her packing. She booked her tickets for next day. Court hearing was next morning.

Naira went to her room. She removed Maa Kali's painting. She removed those photos and burnt them.

Naira went in the lawn. She was feeling empty inside. Naira was just walking in the lawn. Kartik came there.

Kartik:- Naira!!

Naira turned and saw Kartik. Kartik ran and hugged Naira tightly.

Kartik:- Tum thk ho na?

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- Come!

Naira:- Where?

Kartik:- Singhania Sadan! Everyone including Maa,Chachu,Luv-Kush and Mansi wants to meet you.

Naira:- Kartik I'll meet them tomorrow. I'm not well today!

Kartik:- We know! That's why Akshara aunty asked me to bring you. Now come with me!

Kartik made Naira sit in his car. He drove away to Singhania Sadan. The drive was silent. Kartik knew Naira's turmoil.

Soon they reached Singhania Sadan. Naira and Kartik went inside. Everyone was happy seeing Naira.

Luv-Kush and Mansi ran to Naira and hugged her.

Luv/Kush/Mansi:- Sorry Bhabhi!

Naira:- Bas Bas! Chup! Don't say sorry!

Naira cupped their face and wiped their tears. Swarna came to Naira.

Swarna:- I'm sorry too Naira!

Naira:- Nahi Maa! Please don't do this! No one from you was at fault.

Akshara knew Naira is not in good terms.

Akshara:- Naira will you still go back to Amsterdam?

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik was shocked. He was teary eyed.

Kartik:- Naira you said that you love me. You said that you will not leave me. Then...

Naira(smiling+holding his hands):- Kartik some lovers are made to be never united. We are one of them. I love you but we can't be together ever. Move on in your life!

Swarna:- Naira Kartik loves you and You also love Kartik then.

Kartik(angry):- You will not go away from me now. I love you and you only. I can't move on. My life without you is hell Naira. No I can't stay without you!
I love you! I really really love you!

Naira smiled at Kartik and nodded in No.

Naira started moving backwards. She went to the lawn. She was just waiting for tomorrow afternoon. Kartik was abt to go behind her. When...

Swarna:- Kartik its not the right time! She is disturbed because of today's happenings.

Kartik(crying):- Maa I love Naira! Please ask her to not leave me again.

Akshara:- Kartik you go home! I'll talk to Naira!

Kartik:- Hmm!

Kartik,Swarna,Luv-Kush,Akhilesh and Mansi left. The moment they left,Naira went inside.

Akshara:- Naira come with me!

Naira:- Mumma I'm feeling sleepy! I'll go home!

Akshara(angry):- I said come with me! From now you will stay here!

Akshara held Naira's hand and took her to Naira's old room. Akshara locked the room.

Akshara:- Don't you love Kartik?

Naira:- Mumma...

Akshara:- Don't day Lie Naira!

Naira:- I never denied that I love him! Yes I love him!

Akshara:- Then Why you don't want to be in Kartik's life?

Naira:- Mumma! How can I? I destroyed their business,their family...

Akshara:- Naira Kartik still loves you After knowing all this. Business can be setup again.

Naira:- Mumma can we talk abt it tomorrow? I'm having migraine right now! Please!

Akshara:- Okay you sleep!

Naira laid on the bed. Akshara switched off the lights and left the room. Naira soon drifted to sleep.

After 20 minutes

Naitik:- Akshara Naira didn't do breakfast!

Bhabhi Maa:- Naitik you and Akshara go and bring her.

Akshara:- Jee Bhabhi Maa!

Akshara and Naira went towards Naira's room. They opened the room door. Naitik switched on the lights.

They were shocked to see Naira's state. Naira was turning and tossing on the bed. She was shivering and sweating badly. She was trying to get up but in vain. She tried to change her position but all in vain. Naira was seeing Suhasini stabbing her. She was hearing their laugh. She was seeing them pushing Naira in lake. She saw crocodiles attacking her.

Naira woke up with a jerk. She was feeling scared. Naira didn't notice Akshara and Naitik who were shocked to see Naira's state. Naira switched on the Tv. She wanted to feel someone's presence. Naira got up and poured water for herself. But the water fell on the floor. Naira was feeling suffocated. There wasn't any window. Naira decided to go out. Naira turned and her parents looking at her.