Part-23

The episode starts with Naira sleeping beside Akshara.

MIDNIGHT 1:00 pm

Akshara's sleep broke. She was feeling thirsty. She went in the kitchen and took out water bottle from refrigerator. She came back. Akshara was shocked to see the state in front of her.

Naira was shivering and sweating in her sleep. She was turning and tossing on the bed. Akshara immediately ran and sat beside Naira on the bed. She held Naira's hand.

Akshara:- Naira!

Akshara was caressing Naira's hairs. After few minutes,she looked at Naira. Naira was sleeping peacefully.

Akshara laid beside Naira but didn't leave her hand. Akshara drifted to sleep.

MORNING 6:30 am

7th day of Navratri

Naira woke up. Naira saw the time. It was 6:30 am. Naira was confused that why she didn't get that nightmare.

Naira felt someone's tug on her hand. She turned and saw Akshara sleeping holding her hand. Naira smiled a little. She got up from the bed and took her clothes. Naira went to take bath.

Akshara woke up around 6:40 am. She saw Naira nowhere. She heard shower's noise. Akshara went outside and made coffee for Naira and tea for herself.

Naira came out of washroom. She saw Akshara nowhere.

Naira:- Mumma is for sure in kitchen!

Akshara:- I was in kitchen!

Naira saw Akshara with food and coffee.

Naira:- You don't have to do this Mumma! I will get addicted to this! I'll not be able to handle in Amsterdam.

Akshara:- Have Coffee first!

Naira had her coffee.

Naira:- Mumma you go to Singhania Sadan now.

Akshara:- Naitik is coming to pick me!

Naitik:- I have come!

Naira:- Papa take your wife with you! I'm irritated! This much I haven't eaten in these 5 years the much she has made me eat in last night's dinner and today's breakfast.

Akshara:- It was for your benefit!

Naira:- Mother India! It's better you leave! I'm seriously irritated! Why God made me your daughter? Urghh...God knows why he made a creature like you?

Akshara:- Because God knew only I can handle you.

Naira:- Ya ya! Now Go!

Akshara:- Take care of yourself!

Naira:- Mumma Papa make family understand to not call me Naira there. Otherwise you know na.

Naitik:- We will take care of it!

Naitik and Akshara left from there. Naira drove away to the Pandal. She reached before everyone.

Goenka's and Singhania's reached. Naira greeted everyone. Naira did Saptami's Puja. Naira excused herself for washroom. Naira went towards a direction. Suddenly someone pulled her.

Naira was abt to shout when a hand covered her mouth. She knew the touch. Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik. Naira slapped Kartik. Kartik was shocked.

Kartik:- Maara kyu?

Naira:- What the hell is this?

Kartik:- I want to talk to you!

Naira:- Is this the way to talk?

Kartik:- I had no other way!

Naira:- What you want to talk tell?

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I know!

Kartik(teary eyed):- You don't love me na!

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Nahi Naira! Tell me clearly you love me or not!

Naira:- No I don't!

Kartik left Naira at that moment only. He was crying.

Kartik:- You don't love me!

Naira:- Kartik you will get hit. See behind you.

There was a broken chandelier behind Kartik. Kartik was moving backwards.

Kartik:- You don't love me na!

Naira ran to him and pulled him. She slapped him again.

Naira:- Paagal ho kya?

Kartik:- Why don't you love me?

Naira:- I love you idiot!

Kartik:- Sachi?

Naira:- Haan!

Kartik:- You will never leave me!

Naira:- I'll never leave you!

Kartik hugged Naira tightly. He kissed on her hairs. They broke the hug. Kartik looked at her Naira's lips. Naira smiled and closed her eyes.

Kartik kept his rough lips on her soft lips. They started kissing each other hungrily. They were tasting each other.
They broke the kiss after 10 minutes.

Naira:- Kartik first you go!

Kartik:- Okay!

Kartik left from there. Naira came out after 10 minutes. After sometime everyone headed to home.