Part-4

The episode starts with a different location

UDAIPUR

GOENKA VILLA

Everyone is sitting in the hall tensed.

Suhasini:- Don't know when our problems will solve?

Manish:- Maa! If we do business with DURGA then our company will be saved.

Suhasini:- Then do!

Akhilesh:- Maa problem is that she meets no one. She chooses the person whom she wants to meet.

Surekha:- Isn't it weird!

Shubham:- Haan Chachi! But we have to agree to this. She is the most successful businesswoman. No one in this world has ever seen her.

Kartik came downstairs. He heard everything.

Kartik:- I'm going to office.

Swarna:- Kartik food!

Kartik:- No Thanks!

Kartik in these 5 years have turned very stern and rude. He doesn't behave with anyone properly.

He drove away to Goenka Industries.

Kartik:- Why you left me Naira? Why? Was I so bad? But I still love you and I'll always love you. Without you I like nothing. I'll live with your memories.

The scene shifts to CAPE TOWN

A beautiful house is seen with name plate of SINGHANIA VILLA

A lady is sitting in the hall. She is none other than Akshara.

Akshara was caressing Naira's photo.

Akshara:- Why you left us Naira? Why you left your Mumma? God again snatched you from me but this time forever. Your Mumma loves you!

Bhabhi Maa:- Akshara don't cry like this. Naira will not come back like this.

A boy of around 3 years old came running there. He sat beside Akshara. He wiped Akshara's tears.

Boy:- Dadi why are you crying? Who is she?

Akshara:- She is your Bhua Arjun!

Arjun:- Where is Bhua?

Akshara:- She left all of us!

Arjun is Naksh and Keerti's son.

Arjun:- Why? Bhua is angry with you Dadi!

Naksh:- No she isn't angry. She can't come back now.

Arjun held Naira's photo and kissed on her face.

Arjun:- Bhua is very cute!

The scene shifts to AMSTERDAM

Naira was doing her work when she felt a soft and lovely touch on her face. She was confused.

Naira touched her face where she felt that soft touch.

Naira:- What was this? Why I feel someone touched my face lovingly? Naira its just an illusion.

Naira brushed off those feelings. She started doing her work again.

After wrapping up her work. Naira left for her home. Naira entered her room and started doing packing.

She was going to India for destroying Goenka's.

Naira:- Raghav! First number is yours be ready! Be ready for your destruction!

Naira removed that painting and made a cross on Raghav's photo.

The screen freezes on Naira's determined face.