Part-25

The episode starts with Naira holding Suhasini.

Naira started slapping Suhasini very hard.

Naira:- This For always berating me!

Naira slapped her again.

Naira:- This one for taunting me!

Naira again slapped Suhasini.

Naira:- This one for berating me Family.

Naira again slapped her.

Naira:- This for creating misunderstandings between me and Kartik.

Naira again slapped her.

Naira:- This one for separating me and Kartik. Now it's time for my child's revenge whom you killed.

Naira kept slapped Suhasini. Naira was slapping Suhasini so hard that her nose and corner of lips started bleeding. After almost 30-35 slaps Naira stopped.

Suhasini's cheek too was bleeding. Naira's palm's mark was very clear on Suhasini's cheek. Naira pulled Suhasini's hairs and dragged her towards Maa Kali's idol.

Naira:- That day in front of Maa Kali you killed me and my child. Now in front of Maa Kali only I'll kill you. Maa Kali saves me to take my child's revenge from you all.

Kartik was beating Shubham. While Naitik and Naksh were beating Manish.

Naira pulled Suhasini's hairs.

Suhasini:- Naira please forgive me! I beg of you!

Naira:- That day I also requested you to not kill me. But you said that I'm a burden. I'm Kartik's mistake. You will end my life.

Naira hit Suhasini's head multiple times in feet of Maa Kali. Suhasini's head was bleeding. Naira threw Suhasini away.

Naira took out Maa Kali's weapon. She went towards Suhasini. Suhasini was moving backwards.

Suhasini:- Naira I confess to my crimes. Yes I always berated you. You always loved this family as your own. I always taunted you. Please forgive me. I know I did a sin. Please leave me. Yes I killed you! I created differences between you and Kartik many times.

Her every word increased Naira's anger. Naira hit her feet on Suhasini's chest. Suhasini fell on the ground. Naira's eyes were blood shot. Naira kept her feet on Suhasini's stomach.

Everyone was shocked to see Naira's anger. She was looking like another form of Maa Kali.

Naksh:- Mumma we have to stop Naira otherwise she will kill Suhasini Goenka!

Akshara:- Haan!

Everyone tried to stop Naira but she pushed everyone. Finally Kartik got of Naira.

Kartik:- Naira you are not a murderer. Don't do this please!

Kartik threw that weapon away. He took Naira in his hug.

Kartik:- You are Naira! Sssshhh calm down now! Everything is fine.

Police arrested Suhasini,Manish and Shubham.

Kartik broke the hug. Naira started moving. Kartik held her hand.

Kartik:- Where are you going Naira?

Naira:- I want to stay some time alone.

Everyone signalled Kartik to let her go. They knew Naira's turmoil and her pain. She needed some space.

Naira was moving on the road. Naira went to that place where it all happened. The same place where she was tried to be killed. The place where her child was killed.

Naira sat in front of Maa Kali's idol.

Naira:- I completed my child's revenge. I punished my child's culprits. Thank you Maa for helping me always!

Naira closed her eyes. Some tears fell from her eyes. She was happy because her child will be resting in peace now.
Naira opened her eyes and looked at sky.

Naira:- I don't know where you are! But I know that today your soul got peace. I know you might be angry that they didn't let you come to your mother. But bacha destiny is destiny! No one change it. May be we both meet in some different way at some different place. May be in next birth. But Mumma still loves you!

Naira got up from that place. She wiped her tears. Naira headed back to her villa.