Part-28

The episode starts with next day

MORNING 5:30 am

Naira came inside her room. She saw Akshara and Arjun sleeping. Naira realised that she doesn't have her clothes here. She decided to go to her villa.

Naira again went out. She saw Naitik coming out of the room.

Naira:- Papa!

Naitik:- Princess! You need something?

Naira:- Papa I don't have clothes here!

Naitik:- Wait I'll ask Akshara to give you clothes!

Naira:- Nahi Papa! I'll go back home and meet you in court.

Naitik:- Okay you go But after reaching call your Mumma or me once!

Naira:- Jee Papa!

Naira left the house. She went to her villa. Naira took bath and came out. It was still 7:30 am. Naira thought of going to office and completing some work.

Naira took her car keys and opened the main door. She saw Kartik standing there. His condition shocked Naira to the core. His puffy red eyes and those tears stain marks crushed Naira's heart into pieces.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- I'm here to say sorry!

Naira:- First come inside!

Naira took Kartik inside and made him sit on sofa.

Naira:- Now tell me the matter!

Kartik:- I'm really sorry Naira! I know I did wrong forcing you! It's completely your decision of accepting me in your life again or not. I'll not force you for anything.

Naira:- You will come to know my decision after court case.

Kartik:- Pakka?

Naira:- Hmm Pakka! Shall I make something for you?

Kartik:- Please hug me na!

Naira hugged Kartik tightly. Kartik cuddled into Naira. Naira's chin was above Kartik's head. Naira could feel him crying.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Naira I love you!

Naira:- I love you too Kartik!

Kartik:- Please come again in my life!

Naira was silent. Her mind was saying now Naira don't do it. Her heart was saying Naira Kartik loves you. Be with him you can do it. He will take all your pain.

Kartik broke the hug. He saw Naira lost.

Kartik:- I'm sorry! I'll meet you later! Bye!

Before Naira could say anything,Kartik left. Naira was confused what to do. She brushed off the feelings for the time. Naira left for her office.

Naira was working in her office. The only thing which was roaming in her mind was Kartik.

Naira:- No I cant destroy his life anymore. He will cry for one day,one month but then he will be okay! No it's better I stay away from him. Then why my heart is saying to live with him and to love him! Why can't I decide what's right for both of us? US! Me and Kartik! KAIRA! What a life! We wished for happy life and it took a drastic turn. Wow! But KAIRA has to separate now. Yes Kartik has to move on in his life! That's it! But he clearly said that he will never move on. He loves me!

Akshara's words rang in Naira's mind.

Akshara:- Love can conquer everything! Trust on Kartik!

Naira held her head. She was feeling like killing herself. She wasn't understanding anything. She saw the time. It was 1:30 pm. They court hearing was at 2:15 pm.

After 15 minutes,Naira left in car towards court room. Naira reached the court room within 15 minutes. She saw her family and Goenka Family also coming. She saw Kartik. Kartik was looking pale.

Arjun ran to Naira and hugged her. Naira picked up Arjun. Arjun kissed on her cheek.

Arjun:- Bhua why you left in morning?

Naira:- Bacha I had to take bath and then work at office. At Singhania Sadan I didn't have my clothes.

Arjun:- Bhua! Then you should have gone to Kartik Maamu na!

Naira:- Why?

Arjun:- His cupboard is full of your dresses! I saw them!

Naira was shocked. She looked at Kartik who was just looking at the ground.

Naira took Arjun at a side.

Naira:- Arjun! What you know else abt your Kartik Maamu?

Arjun:- Bhua! Maamu loves you very much. He always talk to your photos. He always on every occasion bring gifts for you. He always sleeping hugging your photo.

Naira:- Kartik loves me this much!

Arjun:- Yes Bhua!

Naira:- Arjun don't tell anyone that you told me all this.

Arjun went from there. Naira was astonished knowing that Kartik love her so much.