Part-9

The episode starts with Naira driving

Naira was driving on the road. Suddenly her car stopped. Naira came out of her car. There was a problem in car's engine.

It was late night 11:00 pm. A car stopped near Naira. Kartik came out of the car. Suddenly it started raining.

Naira saw him coming towards her.

Kartik:- I'm sorry for yesterday Ms Durga!

Naira:-So finally you realised that I'm Durga! Not your wife that Naira! I think one night in jail taught you much.

Kartik:- Shall I check your car?

Naira:- Hmm!

Naira went a little far. Kartik was checking her car and sometimes used to steal glances when Naira wasn't looking.

Kartik(in her mind):- I was wrong! You aren't my Naira! If you were my Naira then you wouldn't have sent your Kartik to jail. You are Durga!

Naira looked towards Kartik. She saw him looking at her. Kartik came out of her thoughts.

Kartik:- Your car has to get repaired!

Naira:- You May Leave now! Thanks for your so called help!

Kartik:- Shall I drop you somewhere?

Naira:- No thanks Mr Goenka! I'll call for another car! I don't want any stranger's help!

Kartik:- But...

Naira(shouted):- Leave I said!!

Kartik was hurt. He quietly sat in car and drove away. Naira was getting drenched in the water. Tears were falling from her eyes. She wanted some peace. She started walking. She was remembering her past.

Suddenly she saw some boys coming towards her. Naira knew what they want.

Boy 1:- Hey babes!

Boy 2:- You are looking so hot!

Boy 3:- This water is making you more hot!

Akshara and Naitik saw this. They both came there.

Naitik:- Why are you disturbing her?

Naira noticed them. She stopped them showing her hand. Naira pulled out a gun from her pocket.

She pointed the gun at the boys.

Naira:- I know I'm hot! But more than me these bullets are hot! They will go inside you and...

Boy 1:- Scaring us?

Naira positioned the bullet at boy's feet and shot the bullet.

Naira:- This works also my boy! Leave! Otherwise the left 5 bullets will be inside you 3.

Boys left from there. Naitik and Akshara were shocked.

Naira turned towards them.

Naira:- Yes!

Naitik:- Beta you Okay?

Naira:- I don't need anyone's help Mr Singhania! Then also thanks for coming to save me. Bye!

Naira again started moving in the rain. Akshara came and covered her with umbrella. Naira looked at her.

Akshara:- You will get cold! Our house is near! Please come!

Naira:- No thanks Mrs Singhania! I don't need....

Naitik:- Just for tonight!

Naira:- Another car will be here within few minutes. Don't worry!

Naitik:- Till that time come to our house!

Naira agreed reluctantly. They headed towards Singhania Sadan.

They reached Singhania Sadan. Naira entered inside. She saw everyone awake. Arjun was playing with ball.

Suddenly his ball hit Naira's shoulder. Naira's face was stern. Arjun got scared.

Arjun:- I'm Sholly Aunty! It hit by mistake!

Naira:- Hmm! It's okay! You play!

Naira gave him his ball. Arjun pulled her dupatta. Naira looked at him.

Arjun:- Aunty why don't you smile?

Naksh:- Arjun keep quiet!

Naitik and Akshara told them everything. Everyone was shocked.

Bhabhi Maa:- Beta do you need anything!

Naira:- Hmmm!

Akshara:- What Tell us!

Naira:- Black coffee without sugar!

Everyone was astonished.

Naksh:- Without sugar!

Naira:- Do you have any problem?

Naksh:- No!

Tara:- I'll make!

Akshara:- Tara wait I'll make!

Akshara went to make coffee. She was back with Naira's coffee. Arjun say beside Naira.

Arjun:- Aunty please tell na why don't you smile?

Naira:- I hate smiling!

Suddenly Naira's phone rang. She picked it up.

Naira:- Hmm!

Voice:- Mam your work is done! Raghav is given to police for drug case. He will go Atleast for 7-8 years in jail.

Naira:- Good Work! You will get your payment! Leave the city for few days!

Voice:- Yes Mam!

The call disconnected. Naira saw everyone looking at her. She just had her coffee. In the meantime Naira's driver came with another car. Naira bid bye and left.