Part-5

The episode starts with leap of 6 days.

26 SEPTEMBER

1st Day of Navratri

Naira landed in UDAIPUR. She was having stern face.

Naira:-Back to the Pavilion!!

Naira in her car went to Maa Kali's temple. She already knew that Goenka's and Singhania's are in temple only.

Naira reached the temple. She came out of her car.

The moment Naira came out of her car,Akshara standing in temple felt a pull in her heart.

Naira started moving towards temple. The moment Naira kept her foot on the first step the bells inside the temple started ringing. The wind started blowing fastly.

Naira wasn't affected by that wind. Naira kept moving inside the temple. She saw both Goenka's and Singhania's trying to save themselves from the wind.

Naira completely entered the temple and at the same time the bells stopped ringing. The wind stopped blowing. Before the families could open their eyes,Maa Kali's red dupatta due to wind went flowing and fell on Naira's face.

The families opened their eyes and saw Naira who's face was covered with Maa Kali's red dupatta.

Priest:- Beta you are very lucky! Maa Kali gave you her blessings!

Naira slowly removed the dupatta from her face. Everyone was shocked to see Naira alive.

Everyone was happy except Manish,Suhasini,Surekha and Shubham.

Akshara ran to Naira and took her in hug. Naira pushed Akshara. Naksh held her.

Akshara:- Naira where were you? It has been 5 years since..

Naira(sternly):- Excuse me! Who are you?

Naitik:- Princess! We are your family! Don't you remember us?

Naira(sternly):- I think you are confusing me with someone else. I'm not this Naira! I'm DURGA!

Manish:- Durga! That business woman?

Naira:- Yes! May I know who are you?

Manish:- Manish Goenka!

Naira:- Oh so you are Mr Goenka! Hmm I must say your business is doing very well in falling! Excuse me please!

Naira went and stood in front of Maa Kali's idol.

Naira(in her mind):- I'm sorry Mumma! Maa Please forgive me if I said more than enough in front of you but I had no other option. Please give me strength Maa Kali that I teach lesson to my child's culprits. Jai Maa Kali!

Naira completed her prayers. She started moving backwards when she hit someone. Naira looked behind and saw Arjun.

Arjun:- You are my Bhua!

Naira(in her mind):- So he's Naksh Bhai's son.

Naira:- Excuse me! Look child I don't know you! Move now!

Arjun:- But you look like my Bhua!

Naira(stern):- So What can I do! It isn't my problem! Move!

Naira was abt to leave when...

Manish:- Ms Durga! Please just a minute!

Naira:- Speak up you have only 1 minute! I hate wasting time.

Manish:- No actually 5 minutes!

Naira:- Take appointment and come!

Kartik:- Please! Once listen!

Naira:- Now who are you?

Kartik:- Kartik Goenka!

Naira:- So What I can do?

Manish:- Actually....

Naira got a phone call. She picked it up immediately.

Naira:- Yes!

Person:- Mam your work is done. Raghav's pub is burnt. No one was harmed in that fire. We saved everyone somehow.

Naira:- Good! How's he?

Person:- He's crying Mam!

Naira:- Good! You take rest for some time now!

Person:- Thank you Mam!

The call disconnected.

Naira:- Take appointment and then come Mr Goenka! Good Bye!

Naira left from there. While everyone was confused.

Akshara(in her mind):- I know she's Naira! But why she's behaving like this? What has happened to her? No if Naira is doing this then there is a strong reason. I trust my Naira. But if Naira is alive then who's body was that? Until I know the truth I'll not tell anyone.

Kartik(in his mind):- Is She my Naira? No if she was my Naira then she would have come to me in these 5 years. She doesn't even smile. She didn't even recognise me or her own family. No she isn't my Naira!